Old 14-04-2021, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
cheong4lyfe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MCO sexcapade

Next up, we have little K. Another Viet girl, petite 18 years old with a cute, bubbly, and innocent look but nicely shaped body. Same procedure as last time through the same agent. Went up the room fully loaded on that day. Gave her a nice hug upon seeing her, and catching a really sweet and nice scent from her long hair. We proceeded to bath, but there's less convo going on as I can tell she's shy, quite new and inexperienced in the job. To me, that makes her all the more delicious!

Once out of the bath, she asks me to lay down and proceed to lay on my chest hugging me softly. Well that's something new, rather than the usual services that I get right away. She slowly caresses my manhood as it grows stiffer and thicker. Her tongue wander near and over my nipples, with the sweet scent of her hairs entering my nose. At that moment, I know I can't miss out eating her pussy. I asked her to turn her pussy towards me for my mouth to savor it while she obediently took mine. To my surprise, not only did the already wet pussy smells nice, but it has this slight sweetness to her juice as well! Such as young but horny lass!

Cute moans coming from her while I savor her, gave me an even harder boner. Her cute little bj nearly finishes me, but thankfully she stopped right at the moment before I'm nearing my limit. She proceeds to cap me, but before inserting, I get her to lie down and continue savoring hers. Non-stop tongue twirling sent her body trembling and breathing intensely. All the while, I ripped open the supposed raincoat. I positioned my manhood near the wet cave and gave her a sudden thrust into her. She's really tight and warm.

At this point, my manhood is really nearing the limit. I quickly gave her a 5 minutes long non-stop hard pounding. She tried to suppress her moan to keep the voice down but let out a few not too loud one as she pulls and hugs me close. At that point, I gave her a final thrust inward before blasting my loads deep. We took a minute to catch our breathes with me still on top and my manhood inside her before I slowly pull out. At this point, she saw the ripped raincoat. Little K checks her pussy and had a cute little gasp before rushing to the bathroom to wash. I proceed to clean up before joining the bath. Upon finishing with the shower, we dress up and I tipped her. With this, I thought to myself that I'll be back for her for more too in not to distant future...