Thread: First time
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3988 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: First time

Not to play the devil's advocate just for the sake of doing so, but it seems important that you know if she truly cares for you.

You mentioned that you always only bring her on car dates because you don't want to pay for a hotel room. You didn't say what car you drive and what you both talk about, but keep in mind that FLs are women too. They do "fall in love" at first sight, though 99% of the time they do not. No FL wants to work in the line forever, and they do not and cannot "turn off" their emotions 100% during the deed. All ex-FLs, MLs and KTV girls that I know for several years years invariably will marry someone who used to be their customer.

An ML I used to be extremely close to admitted, that with some customers she will sometimes fantasize what it would be like making love to him as husband and wife and what their kids will look like. I asked her why, and she says, it's just a feeling. Sometimes it's really because she thinks he is handsome and looks are really important to her. Sometimes it's because she loves the way he moves in bed and feels great when she cums. Women are not immune to bed skills, it is an established fact that if you can successfully make a woman come consistently whenever she is with you, it is only a matter of time that she will fall for you.

To put it simply, sometimes you are simply someone's kryptonite.

I have been the beneficiary of a similar situation a number of times and I always take a personal stand that it is a crime to waste a woman's youth. If a lady somehow falls for me (doesn't matter if she's a WL or not) and I really have no feelings for her then I will tell her gently and be cordial with her but tell her that she is wasting her time and encourage her to leave.

Some ladies won't take the hint so easily and will patiently wait for their turn "to be with you". I have one such lady right who quite explicitly told me that she hopes to marry me (she's a former KTV lady, we've known each other for 5 years) but I keep telling her that I am committed to a relationship with my gf (also a former KTV girl). She would sometimes talk shit about my gf and I have to tell her firmly to just respect my choice. She keeps saying, that as a woman it is normal for her to choose between men who have fallen for her but it takes a lot for a woman to yearn for a man.

I can understand what she is saying - it is easier to be with the one who loves you, rather than yearn to be with the one you love.

So don't discount the fact that lightning can indeed strike, and you're facing that 1 in a thousand chance scenario that you are her kryptonite. By all means test her out if you want, tell her you're in trouble and see her reaction. If you happen to be down with the flu, let her know and see what she does. That woman I spoke about in a previous para will want to rush over and attempt to take care of me, because she believes she can stake a claim on a man by taking care of him. I always push her away gently, and I do feel sad that with her already on the wrong side of 30, her chances of getting another man gets slimmer by the day.

All the best.