View Single Post
Old 16-05-2022, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Opinion on my decision to be with a Vietnamese lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgdora View Post
I am not sure what other lies are there. And i am trying to find out. I asked her is this the final thing that she hid from me. She said yes and there is nothing more she is hiding. But i still have my doubts and trying hard to find out everything.

I really do love her but i don’t want to be lied to. I can accept her everything if not I would have left. I just want to know if she is still hiding anything. As of now i can’t fully trust her words.
If you are having these thoughts now, then you're gonna have even more problems moving forward. Cos even if she is 100% truthful, you will always have this 心结. When she's back in Vietnam, you're gonna wonder does she have another BF back home? Is she seeing the other richer guy simultaneously? Is she with you just for money or the Pink IC? etc. etc. etc.

So the question you should be asking, is if you wanna deal with all that? If you think she is worth the mental stress, then go ahead. Otherwise, think twice.

Good luck.