View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do you all cheat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Yes, Men and women sometimes have fling just to have the feeling : I am still attractive. Some went over the line while some didnt. As long as they have that feeling of being woo again, it is enough for her

So having a wife & FB, do you find ML, FL?

Where the sex is from?
You : Wife + FB
Wife : You
FB : You
FB Husband : ??

The biggest benefiter from this is probably you.
I would love to be in your shoe because still interested to hv sex with wife while many here have lost interest. Yes, I do know abt the nagging and complain part. It just kills all the mood and fun.
So true bro. I think some of my female married friends go out with me not because I am good looking but cause I give them more attention (pay for meals, spend time etc) compared to their hubby. But I do not cross the line cause I do not have the luck yet or maybe there are similar guys waiting in the queue in front me. I am still waiting. Haha

About the nagging and complaining part, I imagine could be quite funny? So instead of moaning, she complain about fishmonger cheating her of a few dollars for a fish she buy in the market? Haha sorry, I do not encounter this yet so to me, I think quite funny.