Old 28-05-2006, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK hotels to recommend?

LKF is a nice place to pickup non-WL, if you are lucky might get something in return. My advice good fish take times to hook. It hard for 100% hits on ONS in LKF within a day unless you go for MILF below standard .I personally would not do that to ill-treat my junior and i rather DIY...

Unless you are super duper horny on that day then go for 141&161 division to release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang
H Front was on my shortlist. Guess trade off location. Recall North Point in good company with other "hotel" (famous funeral parlour)?? Rate competitive vs space (a premium in SAR). Just have to limit my bed antics he5

Last stayed in Parklane (diff league, buz trip) late 2004. My kweilo collleague told me to hit Wanchai instead of LKF. Wrong tip, kena chop carrot head with Pinoy at 1 sleazy bar. Shd have just stopped at smooching, frenching in bar and left with bar bill (not cheap with LDs) + good tip. Small didi over-ruled, and I paid a fortune for LT (painful even to recall, too embarrased to tell). If I only knew of 141 then.. Once bitten, forever shy