Thread: My Landlady
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My Landlady

I was again surprised at her request, as I was expecting her to take further action from that original position, but I complied anyway; she already had me in her palm (almost literally; well, parts of me at least).

I turned over as quickly but as steadily as possible when I felt her lift herself off me, and when I settled into my new position, I felt her rest back down again - skin on skin. Her nightgown still covered her almost completely in that position of hers, but I could definitely feel her thighs and buttocks resting against my thighs.

S: Ah... I see that someone is getting a little excited already..... don’t be too excited ya... come let me help you relax!

It was almost impossible not to feel excited after the stimulating treatment I had received! My erection was already pointing up at her when she had settled in her new sitting position after I turned over. She had even made sure her nightgown was not covering it!

She held my stiffness gingerly, as if afraid of getting it oily, but at the same time she picked up her little bottle once again and began dripping oil onto it, right on the tip! I could feel the massage oil flowing slowly down my shaft and into my bush. Then she placed the bottle down, and gently applied the oil spreading it evenly over my erection using just two fingers. The ‘application’ extended down my shaft onto my ballsack, and even down to my anus!! I knew she was teasing me more than anything! Her other hand still held me gingerly at the shaft. I felt like I was being teased to death!!

S: How..? Feeling more relaxed like that?

I couldn’t answer; it wasn’t that I didn’t want to - I just couldn’t talk at that moment!!

S: Well then how about this then....?

The fingers which were in charge of applying oil now rested at the entrance of my anus, while the finger and thumb holding onto my shaft made a ring and started stroking slowly. And then I felt something very distinct - a finger started to explore the cave that is my anus!

I whimpered at the assault of sexual sensations I was experiencing!