Old 19-03-2008, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kenho1888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Haikou/Sanya -Hainan PRC

新标榜 is clean spa, sort of like those at shenzhen. the pool's quite good. if u r looking for quality spa, this the only place to go. if u stay at their hotel rooms, they can help u get girls fr outside. but i think all they do is tat get the mummy from the bbs nearby to send their girls over. better to go jalan ard and search for yourself.

bro coolmarks, its good to know that u are still active. i dun cheong much noawadays. been rather busy with my shops in SZ, and now trying to set up shop in haikou as well. oso, i prefer to pick up at Alan Story. i manage to hit a taiwanese girl at Alan Story. best i had so far.

if i m not wrong, the one at madrain hotel is call shangrila. taxi unlce told me, one of the more happening but high end place. heard tat the bao xiang fei with drinks can come up to 8000RMB! tat's too ex for haikou. but maybe e uncle exagerated.

there's a newly renovated 花仙子 at 金龙路. i never try. a gp of my friends tried, think is abt 200 for body massage. but they told me the girls cannot make it.

i haven't been to qiong hai for sometime alrdy, but its true tat the girls were young and abundant when i was there. wat i like best was the 30RMB massage including HJ, u can touch them too. no additional tips required! n some of the girls are quite chio by my standard. but the KTV scene there is quite jialat.

i will be dropping by for a few days every mth to prepare for the new shop, so bro who are dropping by pls leave me a note.

Ken