Thread: Smart JC Girl
View Single Post
Old 31-01-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Smart JC Girl

Part II

There I was, slumped in the sofa in my office, with my pants down to my ankles and my boxers at my thighs. My hard cock was being roughly handled by this young JC student called Sheryl and she was smart, so smart that she used a tape recorder to catch me off-guard. She literally led me into the trap. She said she was willing to let me fuck her big boobs and finger her pussy.. then she reveals the hidden clause that I did not ask.. she will not take off her bra or panties.. I will have to give it to her as I should have been more careful. But I underestimated her. So I let Sheryl have her way, if it was only $200 for this kind of fun.. I probably did not mind as I had this in KTVs before too, only not with a real JC student. 

Sheryl was smiling all the way, she must be so delighted that she caught me with what the businessmen called, fine print. She smiled as she jerked away at my cock, kneeling in-between my legs. 

'Eh.. kinn lah.. put my cock between your breasts' I want to try them out.' I commanded. 

'Ok ok.. so rush.' Sheryl said, still smiling. She must really enjoy tricking people. Somehow I can imagine her getting her way with most of the guys her age, or even older. That made me eager to have my revenge on her. But for the mean time, I tried as best to enjoy what she was willing to give me. 

Sheryl leaned forward and pressed her big bra-covered breasts onto my hard cock, and used her body to move up and down, massaging my cock. The feeling was a first for me, my cock rubbing against those cotton-covered breasts. It somehow made me realise why some men liked to use female undergarments to masturbate. I tried jerking my hips to increase the pace, but Sheryl immediately stopped her movements. It was evident this woman wants to be in control.. maybe all the time even. So, I gritted my teeth and let her. 

Sheryl made the slowest movements I had ever seen, she took her time in using her breasts to simulate masturbating my cock. That made me more and more frustrated, I wanted her to increase the pace, but she just shook her head and smiled at me. I even asked her to lie on the sofa and let me fuck her bra-covered breasts, but she was also reluctant to do so. 

'Eh, you say you let me fuck your breasts one.. now you dun even wan to lie down ah?' I asked, and I felt blood rush to my face as I became angry with this smart-aleck girl. 

'Fa ger, I said I would let you fuck my breasts, but I never say I lie down and you fuck it, right? I do this should be nice feeling too, right?' Sheryl smiled even wider. 

In my heart, I was already thinking of how to get back at this girl, but I would hold on for just a bit longer. 

'Ok.. I want to finger your pussy now. And I want you to suck my cock at the same time.' I half-sneered . 

Sheryl obliged and even chuckled at my exasperated tone of voice. She got up from her knees and went to one of my shelves to get a bottle of whiskey. 

'Eh' now what you doing ah?!' I asked impatiently. 

'Fa ger, I need to wash your cock. We never shower or anything, I dun want to just take your cock in my mouth like that you know.' She said as she poured out a cup of whiskey and went over to me. She took from my desk, a box of tissues and put two pieces under my balls as she poured a little from the cup onto my now half-limp cock. The feeling of the cool liquid almost put out any lust I had left, but I immediately reached for her panty-covered pussy. Sheryl was witting next to me, and I stuck my right hand onto her pussy, but she pushed it away. 'Fa ger, don't rush, all in good time.' 

'Kan ni na.. lim peh cannot wait liao. See, my cock almost nua liao. Den you dis cannot, dat cannot. Wah lau, my $200 can get more service in geylang you know. Make me buay song I dun give you money dan you know!' I raised my voice, in an attempt to threaten her. 

Sheryl was definitely a smart girl, she took my cock and smiled at me, 'Fa ger, dun like dat la. I need to wash your cock properly so I can give you a good BBBJ mah. Na.. now I start, and you can finger my pussy liao.. happy?' After saying this, she leaned her head across my lap and started licking my cock, while raising her legs onto the sofa. I now could use my left hands to rub and caress her pussy through her panty. 

It was weird, I remember the first time I fingered another girl's pussy through her panty was when I was in the army. That was my first encounter with my then girlfriend. She only allowed me to finger her pussy with her panty on because she was afraid of getting too aroused if she took it off. Anyways, it did not help as it was the first time her pussy was ever touched by a man, and we had sex that night at the Fort Canning Park, on the poncho I brought with me, on the grass, looking at the moon in the sky. 

That was a nice memory, but what I was experiencing now was a frustration. I tried my best to enjoy Sheryl's blowjob, but she was like half-hearted in doing it and she would squirm at my hands rubbing and caressing of her pussy. I knew she was trying not to get too aroused, as she would squirm when I used my fingers to trail the outlines of her vagina and the outer lips through her panty. Her panty was already getting a bit wet at my hands, and she squirmed more when I tried to rub my fingers hard on her now swelling private part. Her blowjob was really nothing at all. She would lick at my cock head and then put it into her mouth and then take out, just like that.. not even sucking at my cock. I swear my anger was reaching new limits that moment, and I retaliated but being more rough with her panty-covered pussy, using more force to rub and caress it. 

'Ow.. Fa ger, gently please. Pain you know?' Sheryl looked at me. 

'Eh.. your blowjob ah.. like butterfly landing on my cock you know? Like dat how to make my cum? You going to take the whole afternoon to get your $200 you know?' I told Sheryl in a cold voice. 

This made Sheryl realise that she had forgotten I had sexual experience. The look in her face shows it all. Maybe she could get boys in her age off like this, but certainly not an old hand like myself. If she wanted to waste less time and get that $200 quick, her real gongfu in blowjob must be revealed, otherwise I could fall asleep on that sofa. 

Sheryl went back into action, now with more gusto. She took my cock into her mouth and began sucking and licking hard now. At least I was getting more feeling now then before, and I must admit she had some skill because my toes curled as she sucked my cock and used her tongue to swirl around my head of my cock that was in her mouth. God, it was good. 

I continued to massage her pussy and because she was paying more attention to sucking my cock, she was less restrictive of my hand movements and I was able to use all the fingering techniques that I knew to try to get this girl more aroused. 

Sheryl was really putting in more effort now, with her head bobbing up and down on my cock, I could see her cheeks getting more red as she was using more suction power on my cock, and that felt so good. I could also see her nipples getting harder and protruding from her bra. Her panty was already revealing a huge wet patch and I trying to inch my fingers into her panty, but Sheryl used her hands to grab at mine to prevent me from doing so. 

We were at it for more than 6 minutes and I was feeling my orgasm rising from my balls. I used my hands to caress Sheryl's bra-covered breasts and I could hear a muffled moan from her mouth. She increased the pace of her sucking and that made me close my eyes and groan loudly. My hips was jerking now, as Sheryl increased her sucking power and her head bobbed faster on my cock. My hands were not getting lazy as I tried my best to alternate from caressing Sheryl's breasts to her pussy. Then I decided to multi-task and used my right hand to rub her breasts while sticking my left hand to her pussy to continue rubbing her there. 

Sheryl must be getting more aroused because her muffled moans was getting louder and her legs were opening wider, allowing my left hand to caress not only her panty-covered pussy but also her inner thighs. She loved it when I used my fingernails to lightly rake at her inner thighs. She would let my cock out of her mouth and groan loudly as I did that. And because she was getting more aroused, and probably enjoying what I was doing to her, she did not stop me. 

I was really working into a frenzy now, with my right hand, I pressed her head and made her continue sucking my cock as I ran my left hand over her inner thighs and over her now swollen pussy. It seemed to suddenly fill up her panty and also soaking it in the process. I was breathing harder now, as my orgasm became increasingly near. Somehow the thought of cumming in the mouth of a JC student was a turn-on that seemed to be an erotic thriller for me.

'Ahh.. yah.. I want fill your mouth up.. ahh..' I groaned as I grabbed Sheryl's head with both hands. 

Sheryl suddenly struggled free and reached for her school bag that was on the ground. 

'Ooi! What you doing?!!' I shouted at her for leaving my cock at the most crucial moment. 

'Fa Ger.. I'm getting the condom.' She said calmly. 

'What?!! Why? I tot you say I can cum in your mouth?' I screamed at her. 

'Yeah.. I said BBBJ and cum in my mouth.. but you know the dangers of STDs and AIDS lah.. so put on condom for you and then you can cum in my mouth.' Sheryl said with a silly innocent grin, which was so fake that any child would know.