Thread: Smart JC Girl
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Smart JC Girl

As I sat there, naked from the waist down, fuming with anger at how this young student had somehow got the upper-hand in dealing with me, at least for the moment anyway; I could not help but feel an animalistic urge within me to tie up Sheryl and rape her, sodomize her, cum in her mouth and make her swallow and even to whip her with my belt. I just don't know why but she just seemed that type of girl who pushed you to the edge and you would feel justified in any sort of action you would take against her. 

As Sheryl prepared to put on the condom for me, I grabbed her hand and said, 'No need lah. Oledi lose steam liao.' I was so angry at this young thing that I went to my desk without even pulling my underwear or pants back on. I took out $200 and said to her, 'this is $200 for your farking lousy service, count it!' 

Sheryl smiled triumphantly at me and took the money, 'Fa ger, dun like dat. I so surprised you so easy one. And also dun even wan to finish up before paying me. Ok, correct amount.' Sheryl was happily smiling away as she put the money in her bag, without adjusting her clothes first. 

'Eh, you willing to provide other services or not?' I half shouted at her. 

'Why Fa ger? Not enough ah? Aiyah, pay only mah. $1,000, I let you touch my pussy with your cock. Haha.' Sheryl laughed after finishing her sentence, almost like teasing me to try and see if I could get more than just use my cock to touch her pussy. 

At this point in time, I pressed a button on my phone and talked into the hands free console, 'Eh you two seen and heard enough liao, come in.' I said with a grin on my face now. 

Sheryl looked confused and thought I was kidding, but Lok and Ah Siong came in almost immediately after what I had said. 

'Wah Boss, neber tot u will get tiu around like dat by a xiao mei before.' Lok said jokingly. 

'Heh heh, this ger got guts ah. Eh, now dat we got everything on tape, who you want to show it to first ah Boss?' Ah Siong smiled at Sheryl as he said those words. 

'Tape? You.. you both saw what happened? You.. you.. you mean.. you mean there's a video cam.. ha ha.. HOW?!' Sheryl was almost frantically looking around, trying to find my hidden video camera. 

'Small ger, you think I so easy one ah? Dreaming ah you. Lim peh eat salt more dan you eat rice. Your tactic ah.. too old liao.. my new technology ah better. You only got sound, mine got both sound and picture. Why you think I ask you to say your name and all from your IC, and also asking if you got other services. You see ah, before I pay you it is not prostitution yet. But since the tape show me paying you for your farking lousy service, police will definitely catch you, not me. You prostituting yourself, I only client, never force you to do wat?' I slumped back onto my chair behind my desk, my smile stretching from one corner to another.

Sheryl was confused, lost and scared now. She certainly knew that she had messed with the wrong person. She definitely knew what kind of person I was, and I would definitely do what I said I would. She was not sure how I will use the recorded footage to blackmail her, but she suddenly got a bit bolder and said, 'Huh, this type of tactic small boy also know. How I know you two really saw what happened here?' She turned to my assistants and asked them fiercely. 

'Wah, so fierce ah? Eh, you look very pro ah, using my Boss' whiskey to wash his cock. Must have learnt it somewhere.' Ah Siong folded his arms and said in a cynical voice. 

'Eh small ger, you said let my boss fuck your breasts yet you left those big things inside your flesh coloured bra, bad service lah. Some more must put on condom before letting my boss cum in your mouth.. wah.. I wonder how many people you trick oledi?' Lok said as he tried to pull at Sheryl's bra. 

Sheryl was shocked now, she had no reason to doubt that her action with me was caught on tape and that she was now at the mercy of none other than the person she had thought easy to fool, namely; me. She was so shocked that she let Lok tug away at her bra, and Lok pulled the bra to one side, revealing one of her big breasts for all three of us to admire. 

My cock, which was already going limp, sprang back into attention at this sight and Ah Siong wasted no time in using his fingers to fiddle with the expose nipple. 

'Eh?!' Sheryl gasped as she pulled away from my assistants and used her hands to cover her exposed breast. 'What you trying to do?!' 

'Small ger, you better let my assistants' and myself have a fun time with you. Otherwise I send that tape to your parents and also to your school to show then you know.' I threatened Sheryl as I got out from my chair, my erect cock not wagging at all as my mind was filling up with erotic thoughts on how to teach Sheryl a lesson she will never forget. 

'Ah Siong, orgy ai mai?' I looked over to Lok and asked him. 

'Hwah Boss, song ah song ah. On!' Ah Siong said as he licked his lips. 

'Aiyah, why cannot one by one?' Lok lamented. He was never one for sharing a ger, not even with Ah Siong. 

Sheryl's face whitened at our comments and remained quiet and I could almost see that she was shivering with fear. Too bad. 

'Small ger, now this is my offer. You make the three of us happy.. here and now. Otherwise, I not only show your parents and school the tape, I ask someone to make it into a vcd and I can make other money from that. Then, lastly, I call the Anti-Vice and tell them that you prostituting yourself. Wah.. you sure jialat jialat man. Haha.' I laughed heartily after I made these comments, as all the pent-up frustration and anger was released into my laughter. 

Tears were now forming in Sheryl's eyes, as she realized what kind of position she was in. She looked as if she was still trying desperately to find a way out of the situation, but I put a stop to it by ordering my assistants to grab her school bag from her. From it, I took out the tape recorder and made sure it was switched off. I made no attempt to take the cassette tape inside the recorder. 'Your tape now is useless against me. I did not rape or molest you, or force you to do anything that you did not want to. You use this tape ah.. only evidence dat you a prostitute. I let you keep it for souvenir lah. Eh, xiao mei mei, better make up your mind fast, otherwise we three lose interest ah, our video tape can be made into a batch of DVDs in less that 3 days.' I told Sheryl. 

Resigned to her fate, Sheryl agreed to do anything to make us happy. That was what I had wanted to hear. So to start things off, I made her take off her blouse, but not her bra, Lok said he wanted to keep it on as it excited him more. Then, I made Sheryl put a cup of whiskey in her mouth and then gave all three of us a blowjob. She was reluctant at first, but I warned her that we could easily get other gers to do this and show them the tape while we were at it, before making copies and giving it to her parents. Upon hearing this, Sheryl finally kneeled down before us, and all three of us pointed our cocks towards her face, as she took in the cup of whiskey in her mouth and then started to suck on my cock first, I had commanded it and the other two did not mind. 

Sheryl was made to keep her left breast exposed, dangling out of her bra as it did. I was to her left side and I immediately grabbed at it, roughly kneading that big blob of flesh that had eluded me earlier. The feel was fantastic, not too soft, but not too hard like fake breasts. It was firm and bouncy, no wonder some of my older clients liked younger gers. 

Sheryl at first took in my cock rather slowly and tentatively, but I soon took care of that by using my right hand to push her head down on my cock. That made Sheryl cough and choke, and it was only the start of my revenge on her. I held her head down as she tried to struggle free. This time, however, I had Lok and Ah Siong to help me. They both immediately held on to her hands and that allowed me to used both of my hands to keep Sheryl's head in place, while I slowly pumped my cock into her mouth. 

'Mmmffff.. grrgh' [cough cough] ammmmffff grragghh..' Sheryl tried to look up at me and used her tear-filled eyes to plead with me to release my hands. 

I smiled at her and said, 'Don't you dare spit out that whiskey in your mouth. You better use it to suck my assistant's cock. You spill any on the carpeted floor, I make sure you lick it off while I fuck your asshole.' 

Sheryl again pleaded and nodded at my command. Then I slowly pulled out my cock, and she was obedient enough not to spit out the whiskey on the carpeted floor. She took the cup, which was on the floor and spit it out as she gasped and coughed a little. My earlier gesture had forced my cock almost down her throat, as I felt the walls of her throat around my cock head. I never really enjoyed deepthroat, but it was a good start to my revenge on Sheryl.