Thread: Smart JC Girl
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Smart JC Girl

(Final Part)

As the action went on, I could almost see the steam rising from both Lok and Ah Siong. My fingers were so sticky from Sheryl's pussy juices that it almost seemed that I was cleaning a water pipe with my hand. Sheryl was clearly getting into the erotic action as well, her hips raising and wriggling at my fingering, and her muffled moans were definitely getting more and more of pleasure than of pain, shame or anguish. 

While fingering Sheryl's pussy, I looked at Lok and Ah Siong once in a while and saw that they were still going strong. Me? I had to take a breather to relax myself as the feeling of orgasm was rising within my balls. Lok showed non mercy as he happily grabbed Sheryl by her head and pumped his cock into her mouth. From where I was, I could only see her nostrils and lips and chin. And I could see that her saliva was flowing from her lips down her chin to her neck. It was a truly nasty sight, as Lok gritted his teeth and continued to pump his cock, His grunts were still sounding strong, with no indication of high ecstasy or of an approaching orgasm. 

Ah Siong too, showed no signs of slowing down. With his back facing me, I can see him using his hips to force his cock, sliding it between Sheryl's big breasts. I cannot see his cock fucking her tits, because his back covered the scene, but I could see that he was really into it. With his head bent down, I am only guessing that he is looking at Sheryl, or at his cock sliding between her breasts, but he seemed composed enough, not any likelihood of shooting too soon. 

When I felt my wrist getting tired, I took out my fingers, to a small whimper of disappointment from Sheryl, and took out a condom from the pocket of my pants on the floor. I quickly put on the condom and took a deep breath to steady myself as I slowly but surely, inserted my hard cock into Sheryl's pussy that was wet and soft as a sponge filled with water. The squishy sounds emitting from my entry into her pussy, seemed to fill my whole office, and Ah Siong looked over his shoulder at me to confirm that I had entered Sheryl. Lok gave me the thumbs up sign, while Ah Siong cheered me on, 'Steady lah, boss. Make her scream for more man.

With so much encouragement, I could not afford to disappoint my audience, so I brought Sheryl's legs and laid them on my chest so that they bent at the knees and I held them there with my arms. I took another breath and allowed my cock to get used to the tightness of Sheryl's pussy, this I learnt from my fucking experiences. By allowing myself a few seconds to get used to the tightness of a girl's pussy; whether how tight is another story; I could last that much longer before reaching my orgasm, which was usually between 18 to 23 minutes. No, I did not time myself, one of the girls I fucked did. She was a bit weird, but loved sex and I enjoyed much pleasures from her body. But, back to this particular fuck session; after that few seconds, I used my hips to slowly drag my cock out till my cock head almost came out of Sheryl's pussy, before pushing it back in again, all in slow pace, so as to enjoy and prolong the pleasure. I really wanted Sheryl to remember this session, for trying to play punk with me. 

Sheryl was moving her body and legs and her muffled moans filled the whole office. Lok was getting more excited as Sheryl's moans meant she had to gasp for air, and he took the chances to force his cock into her mouth more. Sheryl was choking and moaning at the same time, this scene resembled a rape and that was what drives Lok to be a little more sadistic to the girls. He began to gently slap at Sheryl's face at first, making Sheryl gasp more and make more noises. Then he would continue to choke her and that made Sheryl struggle more and made muffled shrieks. 

'Ooi, take it easy lah. Boss and I trying to enjoy her also leh. Wah lau, dun always be so hiong can or not?' Ah Siong commented, never letting up on his pumping motion. 

'Lok, mai ah ni gu lah. Get her bruised, wait she call ma da then we in trouble.' I warned Lok. 

'Ok lah. I not rough yet what.' Lok said with a disappointed look. 

With that settled, I concentrated on my fucking of Sheryl's pussy. I was really getting high, with her legs on my shoulders. I took a hold of her ankles with each hand, and used them like I was controlling a construction machine. Like levers, I pulled them apart, pushed them forward one at a time, and then retracting them like what I saw a construction crane operator did with those lever sticks. I must have did something right, cos Sheryl's moans reached a new pitch. When I pulled her legs apart, my fucking produced a low rhythmic moan from her. When I closed her legs in front of me and continued to fuck, her moans grew higher pitched and more erratic. 

'Wah boss. Steady man. I never saw a girl moan like that before.' Lok commented as Sheryl had struggled her head free from his hand and was moaning loudly. Lok was still playful and rubbed his hard cock all over her face. 

'Eh Lok, change lah. I getting a bit bored liao.' Ah Siong told Lok as he raised himself from Sheryl. 

I stopped my pumping to allow my assistants to have a smooth transition, but I really needed the breather again as my orgasm was again close. I was really turned-on by the whole thing, and plus the fact that Sheryl's pussy was really tight and nice. I think she was built for pleasing a man in every aspect of sex. And that made me want to prolong my pleasure before reaching my climax. 

After Ah Siong got his cock into Sheryl's mouth, with a whimper of protest from our breathless JC student, I could hear slapping noises from in front of Lok. From where I lay, I could make out only Lok's back view, but when I looked at Ah Siong's expression of agreement to Lok, I immediately knew that Lok was using his cock to slap at Sheryl's breasts. 'Pok pok pok pok pok'.' the noise went. 

'Kan ni na. Lok, no wonder your fucking cock so long. This is how you train right?' Ah Siong laughed out loud as he said this.