Thread: Lust Energy
View Single Post
Old 17-04-2020, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Lust Energy

Derin was driving away from Jeff's apartment as quickly as he could, listening to Jeff's voicemail come on once more. He had tried to call and warn his friend about the woman trying to kill him, but he wasn't answering. He looked down to try another time when smoke began billowing out of his hood followed by a sputtering sound from his engine, causing him to drop his phone and pull over to the side of the road in front of a small building with a sign that said "Kuki's Fortunes".

"Great," he muttered to himself as he got out of his car and looked at his car. He reached back in to grab his phone, only to hear something crunch under his foot. Sure enough, when he looked down he could see the shattered screen of his phone.

After closing his eyes and squeezing his fists in frustration, Derin gathered his composure and looked back at the building. The parking lot was empty, but the sign on the front said that the establishment was open for business. He decided to go inside and borrow someone's phone so that he could call a towing company.

He opened the front door and stepped inside to find himself in a dark room with an empty counter in front of him. He looked around to see that all of the windows had been painted over to block sunlight from entering the building. Tiny shafts of light filtered through, showing specks of dust float by.

"Hello," he called out, hoping to get someone's attention so that he could take care of what needed taken care of. 

A small Asian woman walked in from the open doorway behind the counter and stopped when her eyes locked to his. Her hair was pulled back into a tight knot and had some kind of golden chain braided through it. Her eyes were large and dark and her face was covered by a dark purple veil.

"Hello stranger," the woman said not moving. "You want your fortune read today?"

"No thank you," Derin answered, eager to get back home. "I'd like to borrow a phone so I can get my car towed out of your parking lot."

The woman didn't move, speak or even blink for what seemed like a long uncomfortable time. She walked around the counter and looked him up and down as if she were studying. He decided to do the same to her.

She wore a small top and a long skirt made of the same thin material that her veil was made of that seemed to be barely hanging on her. She seemed quite beautiful. 

Her aura was difficult to read. Everything about this woman seemed to be shrouded in a great mystery. She seemed sure of him though as she stared at him in expectations.

"What do you see," she asked as she hopped up on the counter and spread her legs to allow her long skirt to slide up her skinny thighs. "Do you see me?"

Derin didn't know what to think. He hadn't tried to seduce her with his energy yet, but the woman didn't seem to need it. She looked at him impatiently. She raised her leg up to touch his crotch with her bare foot. He knew what she was after, but something felt different about her. He tried to read her energy patterns, but everything seemed to be blocked from his abilities.

"Who are you," he asked as she seemed to be getting closer, though she hadn't moved off of the counter. He realized then that he was stepping toward her involuntarily.

"You'll see," she said in a whisper as he began removing his pants and underwear to reveal his rock hard cock awaiting her. She reached back behind her for a slight moment and her top slid to the side to reveal one of her small breasts as the other remained covered by the material. "We will both know soon enough."

Derin grabbed the woman's hips and aimed his dick between her legs. The woman seemed to be smiling from behind the veil until he shoved his cock deep inside of her in one motion, causing her eyes to go wide and her mouth to open so hard that the veil began to slip off.

Still unable to get a read on her desires as he would normally be able to do, Derin was having to go about this one blind. She was moaning and whimpering as he pounded into her, but he had no idea what key acts he could do.

"I can't get a read," he said out loud accidentally. 

"You won't," she said, not missing a beat. "You are not yet strong enough for that with me, but I can feel you."

He picked her up off of the counter and began tossing her up and down on his shaft as he felt her pulling him closer and closer to her will. 

"I can see your link," she said through deep breaths. "She is beautiful, intelligent and loving." Derin felt a heavy weight pushing him down to the floor and before he knew what was happening she was riding him and she pulled her veil down to her neck to reveal her gorgeous face as she looked down at him.

"She is also dangerous," she said as she began to quiver and shake. "No!"

He could suddenly see her like he was trying to before. Her weaknesses, her desires, her needs. Something had happened to remove her block and now she was all his.

Derin rolled her off of him and onto her knees on the floor. He shoved his dick back into her soaking wet pussy from behind her and continued hammering. She screamed out in pleasure as he began receiving her energy. Picking her up with his arms locked under her legs he began tossing her up and down onto his dick while staring at her tight top knot start to come undone and her long stray hairs tickled his face.

"I have enough energy for something special now," he said out loud, seeing no reason to hide his ability from this woman. "You're going to love this."

"You don't understand what you are yet," she pleaded. "You must slow down."

He reached into his energy field to find his copy ability when he seen something new. Of course his copy ability was ready for whenever he wanted it, but there was something else there too.

"Call me in," came a familiar voice. "You can use your energy to call on me my love."

"Aurora," Derin asked out loud. 

"No," the Asian woman screamed, "Don't bring her here!"

He pulled his dick all the way out of the woman and watched as she rolled over to her back and climbed back on her ass and elbows.

"Please," she pleaded. "I'm not strong enough to battle her yet."

He didn't know what she was talking about. How could she know of Aurora and why would she have to fight her? He didn't have time to think about it too much, for he had already called on her when he first said her name.

The fortune teller crawled back in retreat until her back hit the feet of the beautiful tall woman standing behind her, wearing her traditional black beaded skirt and top.

"And why exactly would you want to fight me," she purred as she bent down and stroked the woman's hair. The Asian woman looked up in terror as if she were staring right at a nightmare. 

"Read her my love," Aurora told Derin. "I think she wants a taste."

His mystical woman dropped to her knees and placed her hips above the Fortune teller's face. Derin seen the energy pull as he lifted her legs up and slid his cock into her once again causing her to moan a muffled scream into Aurora's snatch.

"Mmm," Aurora moaned as she began to grind her crotch on the woman's face. "That's it baby."

Derin could feel the excitement and ecstasy coming from the Asian's body. Her back arched and her legs wrapped tightly around his hips. 

"Stand up dear," Aurora said. "She has given us complete power."

He didn't know what she was talking about, but he stood up, pulling the fortune teller up with him and to his amazement Aurora stood up at the same time and the woman's entire body floated up with them.

"She's levitating," Derin exclaimed. "I can make them float now?"

"Yes, your powers are growing" Aurora answered back through moans. "This one knows how to eat pussy."

He pulled his dick out of the woman and rose her bottom half up so that he could taste her. She softly moaned onto Aurora's cunt as he found her clit and tickled it with his tongue. Her legs squeezed his head as she climaxed with a series of muffled screams. Aurora screamed out in pleasure at the same time.

"I must be getting back to our paradise," she said as she looked to Derin, who was still eating the woman's cunt. "It costs us quite a bit of energy for me to travel to here."

"I have more questions," he stated as he raised his face from between the moaning woman's thighs. "I'll see you tonight?"

"Only if you want to see me," she said with a smile. Before Derin could say anything else, Aurora had vanished back to her world. 

The Asian looked down at him with concern in her eyes and with Aurora's juices glimmering off of her face.

"You know nothing about what you are in do you," she said, almost as if she felt sorry for him. 

He was about to ask her what she knew and what he was in when he felt the strong desire coming from her to be fucked hard. He pulled her back in the air with his mind and then slammed her into his cock, causing her to let out a scream so fast and loud that it sounded more like a chirp. He continued to pull her back and forth in the air while he stood still and filled her with his throbbing shaft.

She quivered and shook and screamed as she had three more climaxes before he had fed on enough of her energy. 

He slammed her tightly against him and shot stream after hot stream of his cum into her pussy. She moaned and shouted until he pulled her back to his chest and ended the levitation.

"She's a fairy," the woman stated once she caught her breath. "Some fairies are kind and loving and some are malicious. I believe you have found the latter."

"What are you talking about," Derin asked confused. "She's been nothing but kind and loving to me."

"I will look into your fairy," she said as she climbed off of his dick and stepped to the floor. "I could be wrong, but I will find out and get in touch with you once I have more information."

The woman pulled her skirt back up and turned to look at him behind her.

https://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...BaDZSL2q7DcVls

"Be careful with her until then," she stated as she walked back around the counter and into the back room. "There's a phone mounted on the wall right behind you."

TBC