View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

AC Milan alerted as Man Utd to let Heinze leave
tribalfooball.com - December 31, 2006

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson will allow Gaby Heinze to move on in the summer.
The People says the Argentine left-back will choose between AC Milan and Valencia after realising he has no long-term future at Manchester United.

Heinze has been told United will not renew his contract, which has had clubs scrapping for his signature.

The former Paris St Germain defender conceded: "Everything is now in the hands of Manchester United. I know there has been an offer, but that is all I know at the moment. But I'm not going to let it worry me.

"All of my physical problems have gone and I'm fit to play. I don't have a problem with Ferguson."

Heinze, 28, first caught the eye in Spain with Real Valladolid. Valencia are ready to hand him a three-year deal if they get a free transfer after concerns they will lose centre-back Roberto Ayala to Villarreal. Valencia's sporting director Amedeo Carboni has made him the top of his transfer list.

Heinze is open to all offers, but has told United he won't move to a club not in the Champions League next season

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!