Old 01-03-2005, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
sensualtouch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Coming Back

Got to noe tis gal in GL few yrs bk in 1 of the hse, abt 4 yrs liao.....become her regular aft tt n soon wen she goes bk BKK, we stil keep in contact......

Visit her twice in the 1st two yrs n stay in her hse there......she take care of me while in holiday n we enjoy great sex together......... quite like her cos she dun reali take money from me..............its been 2 yrs since i last visited her, she always call me to ask is it i got gf liao or dun love her anymore.......i jus said tt i veri bz n got no time to visit her anymore........she jus call me recently saying tt she 'll be coming to singapore nx month to visit me, she 'll oni stay for 2 weeks...........dun noe tt is she goin to wrk FL here for two weeks or reali here to visit me........but at first i tot she wun come tts y keep asking her to come instead............OMG!!!..........do u guys think a GL will reali go to the extend tt she come here to look for me??? ai..........think lots of bros out there will offer help.............but tks in advance..........jus like to have some golden advice out there which some bros might have encounter b4.....