Old 17-06-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
netmeem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Westerhout houses

Thanks for sharing. Seems that the young girls in this house all got attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
Wh2 g2. SOUR-YT short specy fair girl with braces. Curvy figure, abit of tummy, a cup.

Utterly terrible. Rabak. Jialat.

Playing Facebook, singing viet songs and watching videos all the way up to the room and inside the room. Had to ask her to shower with me else I would not even have a SOP shower. Kept staring and asked "what, what?". On bed lick 5s, sucked on each ball for 3s, saw something she didn't like on my cock and made a face. Rode lazily with entire bodyweight for 10s. Saw a red long welt on her almost nonexistent a cups, think somebody must have grabbed with all their strength cos of the bad attitude. Needless to say no kiss. Cannot touch boobs cos pain, doggy for 5s pain, at least got super fake moans punctuated with audible yawns. So young but pussy so loose cos she just lying there not even making any effort to tighten up the muscle.

Pound until sweat, cannot take it I also take her tissues to wipe my sweat and then went soft. Asked her to finish by hand job which she did, to her credit, and continued to tug hard even after shooting. After that she Cheong to the shower alone and I was waiting outside for her to finish so I could shower.

I noticed her room was decorated with a lot of branded bags and packages like LV, YSL, etc. with plush toys. Strangely enough she entertained my questions. She was 23 and has only been here 3 months. Seems like a typical millennial that could not be arsed. I told her maybe she should quit and consider doing something else. Not being able to re-enter sg would not be a great loss.