View Single Post
Old 14-03-2022, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Thaismile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onisama View Post
Peony from Thaismile

Firstly, thanks bro for helping, booking was smooth and hassle free.
When I first met Peony, omg. So petit! My mind ran wild and thinking what fun I can have with such a package.
Entered the room, you know the drills. Stripped and showered. Chat a bit but not much interaction yet. Guess its still a bit early in the morning.
Went back to the room and lay down. She transformed into a hungry beast. Guess I was her breakfast! Good 10 mins painting + bbbj.
I flipped her around and serviced her, no rejections. South was clean shaven without smell. Her hips moved rather violently while I gave her some good tongue action.
She bth, capped on for me and started with cowgirl. Again, her hips went wild and I had to stop her to gain control. Flipped her with ease and started my missionary thrusting. The way she shut her eyes with each forward motion turned me on even more. She initiated doggy and my oh my. That bubble butt. So cute and yet so bangable. Exploded my rounds and she helped to clean me up.
I have to say this is truly a wonderful session after 2 years of drought. Room looks great and hygienic. Peony smells so good, cute and small boobs with suckable nipples. I didnt play with it much as I'm not a boobs guy. Her ass was much to shout about. Petit but such a dynamite.

Thank you again bro!
Thanks bro for amazing FR