View Single Post
Old 14-05-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoprada6 View Post
The chinese SYT are there all day and night, but i find their service sub-par compared to the thai's that are upstairs. You will find entrance with the OKT sitting below discreet advertising, price around 150~250. BBBJ with great service.

Of course, there's sexy MILF and chinese SYT (usally CBJ+FJ) standing at temple street. With a mild budget of 500, I think you can go few rounds within a night.
I am old man oredi. I prefer to pay HKD530 for an hour of sensual fun with an older MILF rather than a bonk and run with a SYT. Having bonked them across the region from Japan to Australia to India, I am a bit jaded. Nowadays need to stimulate my brain to get me hard.