View Single Post
Old 22-07-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25575 / Power: 23
TheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Date: 13-09-2020
RTF: Will not RTF since I was a bit annoyed when she told me not to use too much force (before I lick her breasts). Other than that, there was 0% GFE!
Unit: #01-1# D### B##### H#### (left subunit) Parklane Shopping Mall
Titf**k: Did not ask (she don’t seem too keen to provide one hour of service)
Kissing: Did not ask (unhygienic as no shower cubicle to rinse our mouth)
BBBJ: no (CBJ provided)
Breast Licking: yes
FJ: yes

I had asked the girl (bust size around A+ to B-) that I am not interested in massage and I just want the FJ and was told it will be $100 for an hour.

When I went in, the lighting was dim and girl had turn up the lighting as requested.

Did not ask for kissing as there was no shower cubicle to rinse our mouth and it is unhygienic!

When I took off my clothes and place them on the chair along with my bag and watch. She requested me to keep the watch. I told her nicely the watch had no photo / video recording function. However, I still keep it anyway and I guess she probably not going to provide one hour of service so I did not ask for titf**k!

She gives me a handjob and began licking my nipples. I caressed her breasts and she later moved on to put condom and provided me with CBJ.

After that, I made her lie down and began removing her dress, bra and panties. Before I began licking her breasts, she told me not to use too much force and I was surprised she said that since I am clean shaven with no bread / moustache. To be fair to her, she did not show me a black face and she did not push me away when I was licking her breasts and nipples.

I began thrusting her missionary and after a while she wanted me to cum faster so she offered me handjob again. To be fair to her, she removed the condom before giving me handjob and it was quite vigorous.

I left the place without feeling it was a waste of $100 since I did get the FJ as requested.

P.S. I usually “chiong” red-light district in Geylang and recently gone to look for freelancers and massage parlours. Don’t intend to “chiong” massage parlours on a long-term basis.

Last edited by TheSuperShinobi; 21-11-2021 at 01:52 PM.