View Single Post
Old 22-07-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25575 / Power: 23
TheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Date: 25-09-2020
RTF: Will not RTF since I was a bit annoyed when she rushed me during the bonking session and when I was dressing up, also rush me to leave
Unit: #05-0# L&L B##### C##### Parklane Shopping Mall
Titf**k: Did not provide (even though she pretends to remember)
Kissing: Did not ask (unhygienic as she did not rinse her mouth before the bonking session)
BBBJ: no (CBJ provided)
Breast Licking: yes
FJ: yes (opened her legs wide but I was not ready to penetrate her yet)

I usually talk softly when I approach the massage lady for sex as it is not good if AV Officers nearby overheard.

When I walked past the shop, the lady (most probably Vietnamese) pulled me in and keep putting her finger on her mouth nodding her head.
• I have not said anything

• Already talking softly

• The door was closed and no one is outside.

I had asked the girl (bust size around C+ to D-) that I am not interested in massage and I just want the FJ (including blowjob and titf**k) and was told it will be $100 for an hour.

She led me inside the room and left so that I can bath in the shower cubicle.

Upon returning, she tried to dim the lights to 50% but I told her I prefer it to be brighter and she nicely turned it up to about 75%.

She took off her hot pants and panties and began giving me CBJ.

She’s trying to short change me by being half nude and after I insist, she took off her dress and bra and continued with the CBJ.

I then told her to lie down as I wanted to lick her breasts and she tried to short change me saying must stand at the side of the bed and after I insist, she allow me to lie on top of her licking her breasts.

She opened her legs wide but I was not ready to penetrate her yet.

I lick her breasts and rub my penis on her thighs, the condom came off accidentally and I ejaculated on her thigh. Maybe it was a Friday and I was in a good mood so I ejaculated prematurely. If felt good to ejaculate on her thigh (instead of inside the condom)!

She told me nicely she will give me the titf**k later but I know she was just trying to humour me. When I went to the shower cubicle to bath, she quickly cleans herself, dress up and went out of the room.

I left the place without feeling I was cheated since I paid $100 (instead of $130).

P.S. I usually “chiong” red-light district in Geylang and recently gone to look for freelancers and massage parlours. Don’t intend to “chiong” massage parlours on a long-term basis.

Last edited by TheSuperShinobi; 21-11-2021 at 01:52 PM.