View Single Post
Old 22-07-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25575 / Power: 23
TheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Date: 8-10-2020
RTF: Will not RTF since I was a bit turned off when she tried to push my hand away during the BBBJ
Jiyeon: https://thaisecrets888.weebly.com/jiyeon.html
Titf**k: yes
Kissing: Light peck
BBBJ: yes
Breast Licking: yes
FJ: yes (opened her legs wide but I ejaculated on her thigh)

I went inside the apartment and upon payment, she used her mobile to take picture of the money sending it to her OKT.

After that, we stripped and I noticed she had lots of tattoos on her back.

During the shower, she pulled back my foreskin to wash my penis thoroughly and after that, she stepped out giving me the lame excuse she showed already.

She was not too keen on kissing so I just gave her light peck and after that no more.

She had tried to dim to lights of the bedroom but after I insist, she turn the lights up.

Along the way while we were having sex, was a bit turned off when she kept playing with her mobile.

BBBJ, breast licking and titf**k were all provided.

When she kneeled down to give me BBBJ, was a bit turned off when she tried to push my hand away.

While I was licking her breasts, she opened her legs wide but instead of putting on the condom to penetrate, I ejaculated on her thigh.

Was a bit turned off when she asked me to quickly shower as she has another customer.

As usual, she did not shower with me giving me the lame excuse she showed already.

Before I left, I told her nicely in future, try not to push the customer’s hand away during BBBJ.

P.S. I found the website based on a previous posting by lontitck.

https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.php...79&postcount=3

P.S. I usually “chiong” red-light district in Geylang and recently gone to look for freelancers and massage parlours. Don’t intend to “chiong” massage parlours on a long-term basis.

Last edited by TheSuperShinobi; 21-11-2021 at 01:53 PM.