View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 08:22 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 4
Garudannn is a glorious beacon of lightGarudannn is a glorious beacon of lightGarudannn is a glorious beacon of lightGarudannn is a glorious beacon of lightGarudannn is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
If they do just shut it down on such grounds it will signify the continuing erosion of Singaporean exceptionalism. I hope we continue to be a country of pragmatic and brave people who do the right thing even if it doesn’t look good or is not popular.
F. I hope they dont close down GL too, it just one of the only things i love abt singapore scene.
As many bros have said, will definitely push things underground. And in turn, will increase stds unchecked circulating arnd, and maybe even an increase in rape crimes, not good for all parties ma. Guys like us cfm have needs too, and is beneficial for both customer and wl. I really miss and appreciate GL man, is like a heaven to get away to haha. All things considered, aso better for the teeruks, they can feel safe and protected as they work legally too.