View Single Post
Old 13-01-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Covid-19 vaccine poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Some say it first of such poll in Singapore, Sentosa and various Pulau.

Anyway, I think next time WL maybe will kana 2 different brand vaccines jab before they start work. Meaning their country jab FREE by their zenghu then come sg work and jab one more type to make sure they super immune to wuhan virus. Cuz overseas fake cert a lot.
Am not surprised to witness a significant rejection on the vaccine jab if a national level poll is conducted. Out of 10 of my colleagues in my department, 4 said they prefer to adopt a “wait and see” approach. 🤣

Indonesia government has just kicked off the vaccination process using sinovac with efficacy of 65.3%. Outside China, Indonesia is the only country that has started using Sinovac.

My Personal FR Thread: