View Single Post
Old 15-01-2021, 05:57 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
lovemyfans is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Since MaxLoser love to be an Ah Soh and tell stories about other people, I also tell stories about him. My story is:

HOW FUCKING STUPID IS MAXLOSER?

1. Helps to confirm his identity.

Joker88 and I both have the same intel. This fuckface actually drive a rental car to GL. He change a few times, LOL. When I confronted him about it, this dumb mutt admitted to driving rental car but claim it is his condo expat neighbour's car that he asked if he can borrow to drive to GL. HAHAHAHA...what a moron. He thought he very smart come up with some wild story to hide that he is a rental car driver. But he forgot the main point: He confirmed that he drive the rental car loh. It is him. HAHAHAHA...unbelievably stupid.

2. Stupid wechat photo

The reason why I call him black face is because his wechat photo is very dark and you just burst out laughing. Let me tell what this moron Fei Ge did. He go stand in front of the mirror and take a full body photo of himself and then the mobile phone cover the face. HAHAHAHAHA...before even looking at his messages, I look at his dp I burst out laughing already. If you want to cover your face, why even bother taking a photo???? He show his body also don't know for what. Who want to see? I really wonder what goes through his rental car driver brain. One confused idiot. LOL

A1 Clown.