View Single Post
Old 16-01-2021, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Actually I am not really keen to respond to yet another idiotic post of yours as so far what you posted lacks the necessary intellectual and interesting content to motivate me to do so. But the below particular post of yours showcases your stupidity. You are in fact not stupid but fucking stupid, TBH! I am not sure if I should pity you for your stupidity or laugh at you. You are the most fucking pathetic and idiotic clown I have ever come across in my entire decade of presence in SBF.

Let me ask you one simple question, Who on earth would tell 100% the truth about themselves in a public forum? You think I am so naive like you? Where is your brain?? You already answered the question yourself on why “maxloser” would cover his fuckface in the WeChat profile, and yet you stupidly asked again here. If I were really the “maxloser” you saw on the WeChat, you think I would show the world my face?! This proves that you are in fact the fucking moronic joker here. You even mentioned your buddy, joker88 here to lend you some support and credibility. If he really share that intel with you, he must be as stupid as you. LMAO!! If you think you or joker88 has seen my “dark face” photo and if that was really me, I challenge you to post it here and rest assured that no one will sue you on the ground of doxxing as this only an online forum with online persona. If you think I have an axe to grind against OKT Asst David @ 2036, why do I still posted a FR on his WL in my thread?! You think the guy who got STD and fucked his WL raw would tell her he has STD?! You are nuts! You dun even know how to fabricate story. When someone told you I was a taxi driver and you went on to brag to everyone here that you know me as a taxi driver thru your intel, I then went on to tell you I drove my expat neighbors leased car to GL just to humour you a little. You are so damn naive to believe everything I said here and took it at face value. As mentioned above, no one is so dumb to tell 100% the truth about himself here. I now tell u I took MRT to GL, will u believe me?!

If you think those nonsensical stuff about me which joker88 or you gathered thru my detractors or whoever are true, I must say you are damn naive. What you said about me todate have no impact on me as 99% are fake news! The 1% is true when you said I raw fucked WL and you only know my moniker here - max_priest. I admit I raw fucked some WL. I have no intention to correct you or joker88 in fact, but I just want to prove how moronic you are. LOL!! BTW your buddy Joker88 owned me $5k re his promise to pay me if GL OKT has operating brothel license. I dun need his $5k but I would like him to donate it to a charity organization of my choice.

Do u know how many powerful detractors I have had in the past? There was one very powerful one who tried in vain to assasinate my online persona ... He is 2-3 times more intelligent than you but ended up apologizing to me in the open. If you dun know who he is, u should ask those old samsters who witnessed how I torn him apart (with the blessing of the boss of course). Just look at your rep points compared to mine and how many clones you have created and what have happened to them? All your clones failed to sustain. This alone fundamentally illustrates how stupid you are. You are not my match and you are definitely way below me.

Last but not least, I am glad that what you said about me is 99% fake. However it is your prerogative to continue that fake news about me. It doesn’t really matter to me. I dun focus too much on things beyond my control.

Regret to say, You are still fucking stupid in my eyes ... try harder next time. Bwahahahaha .... MaXx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyfans View Post
Since MaxLoser love to be an Ah Soh and tell stories about other people, I also tell stories about him. My story is:

HOW FUCKING STUPID IS MAXLOSER?

1. Helps to confirm his identity.

Joker88 and I both have the same intel. This fuckface actually drive a rental car to GL. He change a few times, LOL. When I confronted him about it, this dumb mutt admitted to driving rental car but claim it is his condo expat neighbour's car that he asked if he can borrow to drive to GL. HAHAHAHA...what a moron. He thought he very smart come up with some wild story to hide that he is a rental car driver. But he forgot the main point: He confirmed that he drive the rental car loh. It is him. HAHAHAHA...unbelievably stupid.

2. Stupid wechat photo

The reason why I call him black face is because his wechat photo is very dark and you just burst out laughing. Let me tell what this moron Fei Ge did. He go stand in front of the mirror and take a full body photo of himself and then the mobile phone cover the face. HAHAHAHAHA...before even looking at his messages, I look at his dp I burst out laughing already. If you want to cover your face, why even bother taking a photo???? He show his body also don't know for what. Who want to see? I really wonder what goes through his rental car driver brain. One confused idiot. LOL

A1 Clown.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 29-01-2021 at 09:55 AM. Reason: To remove emoticons.