View Single Post
Old 16-01-2021, 10:44 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
lovemyfans is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

One thing about MaxLoser is that he is a consistent liar and DUA PAO SIAN.

Everyone here saw that MaxLoser said he had a so-called dirty secret on Lorna and asked if people want to hear him tell story.

As it turns out, there was NO DIRTY SECRET. Lorna, LIKE EVERY OTHER OKT IN GL, has her own payment and lodging arrangement. Some WL live in their own room, some in bunk beds...there are many types of arrangement in the houses.

Just because MaxLoser's 1654A Paymaster pay the WL $100, he accused Lorna of being dirty when she did nothing different from other OKTs - all have their own arrangement with their own employee. Many WL also owe their OKT $ and vice versa.

MAXLOSER IS A FUCKING LIAR WHO LOVES TO MAKE UP STORIES ABOUT OTHERS WHEN HE ACTUALLY KNOWS NOTHING AND CREATES SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING. But when REAL stories about him is revealed, he don't like. Maxloser tell story about others can. But reveal his Fei Ge stories, he don't like. LOL

All can read for themselves whether MaxLoser indeed claimed to have dirt on Lorna and it turned out to be nothing at all. DUA PAO SIAN.

Interestingly, I realised this rental car driver MaxLoser has a earn per hour mindset. That is his level.

MAXLOSER, were you also humouring the forum boss when you suggested he collect $10 per month? Then when you said IDEALLY WL be paid $110, which is increased by $10 from what your paymaster is giving them, who were you humouring? OKT, WL or yourself? Why everything you suggest revolve around $10? LOL

MaxLoser, it's true that you have more rep points than me. I feel so sad and can't sleep at night, you know. Wow. You have so much power...sigh.

Oei dumbo MAXLOSER, FUCK YOU.