View Single Post
Old 11-01-2024, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 7
justxav11 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustxav11 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustxav11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ☆☆☆ TAIPEI, TAIWAN's AGENT TAKING CARE OF ALL YOUR ENTERTAIMENT NEED DURING YOUR

Visit Taipei for the new year countdown. wanted to go for a massage thus contacted Justin AKA 小過.

小過was being very truthful and wanted me to had the best experience while i was in Taipei.

When first approaching 小過 it was quite late at night but he had a prompt reply and really give his best recommendations for me. however due to some last minute changes i was not be able to meet him.

The very next day when i text 小過, he told me at that time all the massage lady is not the best grade thus recommend me to try the 脫衣酒店。Went down and i was not disappointed at all. the whole session is very fun and 小過 even give me some new ways of drinking the beer there.

小過 event bring me around the area and treating me to the best ice latte i ever had.

Will look for 小過 again for my next trip. even not for the services can also look for him for good food recommendations along the street he grew up in!