View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 14
fanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddddd34567 View Post
2. Check out Cassette in Thonglo/Ekkamai area
3. FL i dunno but I tried The Great which is a kapoo club near to Phrom Pong bts, have some pretty girls there but see luck and timing. Good value
8. There’s a really good tom yum noodle and yentafoo place just near to the traffic junction before Jay Fai. Same road and 1 min walk away. Push cart and street food style. Very local feel. If you like seafood check out Kungthong Seafood at Rama 4. Very fresh and authentic thai seafood. Reasonably priced too.
Guess I went wrong timing. When I got to the great at 5-6pm only got 4 girls to pick. Picked the one that smiled at me. Walked pass one of the room saw a couple of girls eating. Saw on their line account got some busty ones but didn't manage to see any from that day line up. Asked the Mamasan show pic on their line post to ask for the girl in eyeing but was told she eating.

Fs was at 2000baht. Very normal action. Foreplay abit short. Only gave cbj and did for 15-30sec? In the end sian half just chit chat and went 7 heaven for release instead.

Maybe I'm unlucky went wrong timing and bad luck.