View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

The moment the plane tyres screech onto the tarmac at Suvarnabhumi I lose my fucking mind and my balls take over. Within an hour of check-in at the hotel I'm likely already fucking

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Oh i forgot to mention that there are many many ladies that are already with children...just that they can hide or maintain well. Some wont lie about it some will so depends on luck. If you just want to find some meat to pump dont bother about this since you arent going to fall in love with her after sex. Not to mention many girls not in flesh trade also have additional package from fucked up thai boys haha. Their secondary school days already start fucking each other before their brains process what is actually happening. All being said, we still like tom yums because of their unique culture and style... Welcome to thailand