View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all
Re: 💞Sensual Lynn💞

An extremely weird encounter i had with Lynn. Contacted her via the website and she whatsapped me shortly after. After we negotiated and came to a deal, i was asked to pay a deposit of $50. I told her that i don't ever expose myself to the possibility of getting scammed so i don't do deposits. She said she accepts payment in cash sometimes but find me sktechy/questionable so she wants to call the deal off.

The reason for her questioning me was because initially i booked a next day appointment with her, after finding out she requires a deposit and i refused, SHE suggested i came on the itself. I explained i had work till 9pm. She said to go over after work. I asked what's her latest available slot as i have pre-made plans after work. She asked me to suggest a time. I said 1-2am would be the safest bet.

This is the funny part that doesn't make sense to me, she said the huge variance from 9pm to 1am is why she don't trust me enough. I'm honestly just like ???????. What do you mean by that? I asked but she couldn't answer me. She just said she knows "how to judge" etc etc. She said with such a huge time varience how can she trust me to be on time the next day at our original booking.
I'm dumb founded as to why she has such a thought,  first of all 9pm to 1am is only 4 hours away. Going home from work takes an hour. Shower, change out, mind my own business, then take another hour to her location was the plan. But somehow she finds this suspicious? I really do not know why, she proceeds to be slightly rude after she couldn't give the explanation that i wanted. Bros who want to book please me wary of this.

P.S Stop deleting my comment, bros pls take note that she deletes all negative comments and is not as perfect as reviews might sound..