View Single Post
Old 10-07-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 20
World Citizen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWorld Citizen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Back to BKK for first time in 3y. Work trip so limited time but managed to stop by Nana.

Walked one round, and popped into Billboard, Butterflies, Rainbow 4/5, Blondie, and ended up staying at Erotica in the end as bumped into the mamasan whom I know from long time back.

Girl quality is slightly lower than before, with girls slightly chubbier than before after 2y of covid. But there are quite a lot of girls even on a weekday and there was definitely 1-3 girls I would happily take in each bar.

Blondie looks amazing. Very classy and great atmosphere and sexy clothes for the girls.

Nudity is now quite limited in most bars. Almost non existent on ground floor bars and I only saw some topless on the higher floors.

Update from Erotica mamasan is ST2.5k and LT4k with BF800. Drinks were not very different from pre-covid (maybe slightly higher Iike 10-20%, but it’s been 2 years and some inflation is unavoidable). Youngest age for ladies in Nana is 20 as there is 100% ID check for them (none for customers) upon entry. For those looking for younger, mamasan informed that no such check at patpong and cowboy, so the 18-19 end up there.

(Fyi: smoking is allowed in every bar I entered)