View Single Post
Old 11-07-2022, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

The Groove next to CentralWorld seems to have taken on a new life and transformed into a new mecca for Thai HiSo’s to party at. Many of the pubs at Thonglor/Ekkamai have languished or completely disappeared, perhaps except Terra next to Atmos still drawing a good crowd. I surmise that some of those party animals might have decided to migrate across town to this unlikely location and enjoy the new pasture, at least until the blue suits in Central Group decide to return this complex back to international tourists again.

For now, many of the former upscale restaurants at Groove either have remodeled or rebranded into Thai pubs with DJ’s and live bands. One even has 399 baht all-u-can-drink-and-puke beer deal, and attracts horde of very young crowds and SYT’s.

Obviously this is not going to be an easy pickup spot unless you got major game or dough to impress, and some degree of proficiency in Thai is probably also required. Nonetheless, it should be fun to just have a drink, chill and soak in the fun and energetic atmosphere there.

Here is my video proof-