Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
AlterPuppet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

[QUOTE=ChEm;6650864]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chionger View Post
does anyone have had the chance to try this normah yuzie before?

tried her around last year during my early2 encounters with LBs in kl (jalan ipoh). as u can see she's a bit chubby, so just not my type. very accommodating, n personality wise ok, no rush. i don't like LB topping me so no comment on that, but her tool is quite big also.
Quick FR on Normah Yuzie

She normally stays at SG hotel in Chinatown (the old one). Good thing is that she is flexible on rate asking high but going down very quick, even when she is not busy at all (earn some money at least) and also when very busy (make all the $$$ she can). I am angmoh but very easily nego 100/1 shot and 150/2 shots (with massage) and probably can get for even less.

But value for money only average because she is not so hot and the experience just so-so. More comments on her looks in the grades below but in short she is much fatter and her face quite manly/not as pretty as in pix (lots of make up and filter).
For service, he is not a total dead fish but not very active and you do most of the work. No teasing and mutual undressing which is important part of session for me. Kissing available but also not passionate. BJ is with condom only (BBBJ not available) and FJ not very enthusiastic and she seems not into it.
Massage between shots also not great and not very erotic.

May be she was lazy and not interested because she had a lot of customers that day (and was booking more on the phone when I was there). Also think she enjoys being a top more, so bottom bro's could have a better time.

Last concern is hygene: She did not shower was I was there. the sheets did not look very clean and I was a bit reluctant to lie face down for the massage bit (not sure how long she had been sleeping in them and how many customers had been on them)

Name: Normah Yuzie
Ethinicity: Malaysia (not sure which part originally but she lives in KL)
Looks/Face: 5/10 Looks older than stated 26 years and much more manly than in pix.
Body: 6/10 Much fatter than in pix. Boobs fake but nice (big and soft). Skin average. Tool is quite small when soft but more than average size when hard.
Service: 4/10 see report
Damage: $150/2 shots

RTF: Not for me but some bro's on a budget may be want to try