View Single Post
Old 01-12-2003, 03:01 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by yomun
555! My afternoons are very free. I can do some spy assignments for you. Cost: 1 JW Black Label.

As long as one does the job, present the facts and gets paid then one's job is done. The client can choose to believe or not. That's his own responsibility.
These are so-called suckers who think that they pay the money to get the peace of mind. In the end, when they see the results that not they want, they will refuse to accept the truth.

Another scenario will be those sad fucks who will say why should I use a P.I. when relationships should be based on trust. In actual fact, they are just scared to know the truth. Cos they know the truth hurts.

Sad Fucks are around us. The role of the P.I. is just to do his job well and present the facts. Living in denial is up to the sad fucks. No one will shed a tear if they get conned.

Change of occupation? Let me think about it.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...