View Single Post
Old 25-08-2020, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Count Of Monte Cristo (Part 1)

This is a recollection to the best of my memory with some details censored to prevent anyone from linking the story to any identiities by someone who might know the incident.

Like Edmond Dantès  who became apprenticed to Abbé Faria, by the most bizarre circumstances, I became a seasoned reveller venturing into the dark side while continuing to refine my skils of sexual manipulation and merry making.

I recall it was months before the watershed election of 2011 when the PAP did the worst after their excessively liberal policy with foreigners backfired as locals’ interests were badly compromised. The influx of these foreigners to take advantage of our government’s complacent attitude towards distributing permanent residency gave rise to opportunities for me to get acquainted with people from Mainland China. Most of these people are of acceptable attitude with the exception of a handful who came with a notorious attitude yet desiring to leverage on our government's complacency.