View Single Post
Old 16-07-2022, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 2
yandaomilkman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryandaomilkman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=890272

FR for Fion Poison

Took a 8pm slot today after some verification with Bro EZ.

OKT: Fast responsive type. Directions / instruction straight forward. Kudos for that.

Looks: 7/10 similar to photo and i feel is more cute than pretty and definitely will not reject.
Body: 7/10. Very good curves, slight tummy slight Thai tan but nice smooth skin.
Boobs: 9/10. Natural big. Real handful to suck onto. Big big big la for natural.
Pussy: 8/10. Still tight, trimmed and she loves to be eaten alot. Fingering allowed.
Frenching: 8/10. If UFC got tongue version she is professional. She loves frenching more than me when she is on song.
BBBJ: 9/10. Very good cock sucker indeed. No area was left unattended and she does it with a soft moaning as I fingered her pussy and fondled her nice natural rack. No rush which is good. I detest those who BBBJ for 1, 2 minutes.
FJ: 8/10. Accommodating to many positions. We did it doggy, sideways cowgirl and standing up. I finished my two shots in missionary.
Service: 8/10. Attentive to me whether i enjoying myself or not and hugged me tight during rest time. My hands were playing non stop with her natural boobies.
RTF: Definitely RTF value, but by the time I can come out to play again she go back Thailand already