View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4523 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bonk for girl from Locanto

Locanto is a place for scammers.
Don’t respond to any ads there.
Just wait for respond from the girls and insist on meeting up before anything after verify that stats are acceptable.

Of all gals I contacted there, 0% of fuck buddies/dates were real. Only 2 MLs were real then from Sembawang. The famous YY and LL.

Of people who responded to my Ad in three years there: I specifically asked for four criteria: (1) BMI 29 or below; (2) Preferably 1.6m or taller, (3) Preferably B Cup or below, (4) preferably 35yo or below. With a statement to say I prefer slim and small boobies ladies, looks are not important. And I am a well groomed man in good shape at 40+yo and strictly no relationship or casual chats/outings.

5 out of 10 would say they meet all my criteria and ask for my stats and say I fit them perfectly. Then go on to chat on everything else less meet up and leading to scams.
3 out of 10 would say they have some deviation. Of which 2 would turn out to be scammers as well. 1 would be real.
2 out of 10 would say nothing about themselves and ask for my stats. 1 would normally stop replying after receiving as they are looking for Oba slimfit kind, sorry I am the muscular kind. 1 would be real.

I would always ask for meet up where I will buy coffee at airport with a disclaimer that we would no matter what (suitable or unsuitable) will politely sit down say hi, if find unsuitable just finish the coffee and leave. (I learn this from the old timers at FB chatgroup actually).... if damn horny after meet up, will settle at airport shared cost. 1 out of the two assumed real above will reject and say meet at fuck location. I say thank you and bye to those who reject.

So all in all, get 1 FB out of 10 replies.

I have a few friends who lost thousands on Locanto, so sharing to prevent more from getting scammed.