View Single Post
Old 22-06-2023, 03:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 13
Suharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to behold
Re: What's on your Sex bucket list?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
The only thing left on my bucket list is to fuck a set of twins. Triplets would be better but they are impossible to find. I would love to fuck set of twins at the same time, and even better if they were into each other. Make it a threesome. And end up cumming on their faces. When I was cheonging in South America, came across this girl in Buenos Aires. Her sister was also a pros. But they don't fuck together and they are not twins.
Jangan tipu, you pondan, see your backposts already, people know you are a jealous singaporean gay man, looking for a boyfriend in this forum, already tell you many times this is not a gay forum

Stop pretending to be a hetrosexual man, when it is very clear you are jealous gay singaporean man looking for a boyfriend in this forum

If you want you can come to indo, and sell your backside near Jalan Jaksa in JK, got many "sisters" to help you integrate into your new profession