View Single Post
Old 22-10-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3173 / Power: 10
hehehahaa has a reputation beyond reputehehehahaa has a reputation beyond reputehehehahaa has a reputation beyond reputehehehahaa has a reputation beyond reputehehehahaa has a reputation beyond reputehehehahaa has a reputation beyond reputehehehahaa has a reputation beyond reputehehehahaa has a reputation beyond reputehehehahaa has a reputation beyond reputehehehahaa has a reputation beyond reputehehehahaa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 💖💋LEGENDARY PRINCESS LARA 💋❤ D-36 SEX GODDESS 🎀

Had the pleasure of meeting her last week. Location was somewhere central, at a discreet upscale hotel. This was actually my first encounter with someone who squirts.

She was very friendly and took the initiative to break the ice. She is also a good conversationalist, can talk easily with her any topics.

She began the main activity with catbath. Her BBBJ was also amazing which almost made me cum. Boobs were quite bouncy and her D-cups can be quite a handful. She loves being teased. With just rubbing & sliding the dick on her clit, it already drove her insane. That said there's no need to arouse her by fingering. Was definitely an eye-opener experience seeing her squirt, similarly like a fountain.

After, we started off with cowgirl. She was one hell of a rider when she was on top! Her pussy was really tight and wet. Favorite position with her will be doggy style since she has a very curvy ass to squeeze. She was very accommodating to switching to different positions. Can infer that she loves sex a lot and likes pleasing.

The experience is definitely worth a try. Throughout the session, she acted very professionally and hardworking.
Treat her well and mutually she will treat u well too.