View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best teasing method

Quote:
Originally Posted by kass View Post
I had a similar experience some time back in 2017, what's better was that the massage is bo beh zao.

There will be intentional yet non-aggressive teasing every few minutes or so, circling near the inner thigh, with just a feather light touch on the sack.

When I turned over on my back, she put a towel over my eyes, lift up the towel on my abdomen and started stroking me slowly. As I was a newbie and couldn't contain my excitement, I shot out after 1 minute

The sad thing is I didn't manage to get the ML's contact. Besides the fun stuff, she is a great person with impressive massage skills and experience.
2017 makes me feel ancient! Many years ago when massage at Orchard Plaza was a thing (Magnifique remember?), there was a Chinese FL. She was 10/10 and could also really massage, would put today's baoyang gals to shame. Her first stroke down my back ended in my ass. Paid 150 but worth every cent.

Alice at TPY was another solid, good looking, hardworking lass with a great attitude. Hard massage with elbows followed by HDLY that was hard to control - so much hardness everywhere!

Nowadays TNs have a bad name for poor massage and exorbitant prices. I feel in some cases the old TNs were great because you had to be able to massage well and not just look or service well. Of cos there were bad eggs too.

No need to pm me for contacts cos both ladies have retired.