View Single Post
Old 09-10-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Good point. Unfortunate and bad call.

But still can't deny that the whole team currently lacks "high intensity". Very ironic.

Shocking how the team which beat City in the CS at the start of the season has dropped to such a low level.

TAA 's issues aside, Virgil, Fabinho and Salah are not performing at their highest consistent WC levels.

Actually out of all our WC level players only Alisson has remained WC and thank God for that if not we would be in an even worse position now.

And don't get me started on how shitty our MF has become because our poor defending starts from the MF.

Really hope Klopp plays the 4231 again against the Gunners on Sunday. At least this might change things round a bit.

Sadly knowing how stubborn Jurgen can get, he will probably revert to kind and go with 433.

First time in a long while I don't look forward to playing Arsenal.

They use to be the banter club but looks like it might be our turn again, yikes!
yes Gunners have the upper hand now and is in good form, plus playing at home.