View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DISCUSSION: BRING MORE 18-20 yr old SHANGHAINESE GEMS

Good afternoon to all samsters,

I like to tell a very old joke. I first heard it from an American doctor over 30 years ago.

From the Old Bull, Young Bull tale:

The old bull and the young bull were standing at the top of the hill overlooking a paddock of many gorgeous young heifers ( or SYTs!). The young bull said, "Let's charge down the hill, knock over that fence, and service one of those heifers each". The old bull wisely replied, "Why don't we saunter down the hill, open the gate, take a sip at the water trough and then service ALL of those heifers?"

The lesson to be learned here is that instead of being young, immature, and stupid, quickly ruining any shot you have at a female, you should play your game like a gentleman (yes, like a badass gentleman); slowly and with much thought. Only by this method will you have your best shot at getting paid (or laid).

Watch these videos too.

Yeah, don't fuck them all.

Be highly selective and only fuck the highest quality girls of your type.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.