View Single Post
Old 27-05-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 15
illusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: how i finally fuck my wife's sister

Was busy past few days no chance to cont my story.

So the story continues...

One weekday my wife went to grandma house to stayover for a night. SIL was on leave staying at home. I got home in the evening after a bad day at work. Got home n saw the kitchen sink full of unwashed dishes. Mood wasnt very good that day so i raised my voice at my SIL n asked why she didnt clean up those dishes after she cooked. I told her off that she is fucking dirty. She got so mad and gave a slap on my back. We were at that point so immature scolding n yelling and each other for at least a good 20 30 secs. Next she said ya im dirty and spit on me. I wiped off her saliva off my face (it smelled good though lol) and grab her shirt n pull towards me to ask to apologise to me. She then grab my cock hoping that ill release her. I let her go but her hand continue to grab my unhardened cock n balls.

Before i could ask her to let go off her hand, my cock went hard. She then let go off her hand and said she will wash the dishes, awkwardly. I could see her face blushing. With anger (and itchy cock) i put my lips to hers, forcing my tongue into her mouth and then gave her all my saliva into her mouth as revenge. I was surprised she didnt reject or rinse her mouth (at least not until i walked out of kitchen, not sure after that though).

In my mind -- what a dirty slut