View Single Post
Old 04-01-2021, 05:33 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
lovemyfans is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Original color passport size and without photoshopped. Most whom I came across without makeup. In the past a few OKTs allowed me to preview the WLs even before they stepped on our island. ����
I draw everyone's attention to the sad fuck life of Fei Ge.

OKTs showing customers the WLs application, photo or video is no big deal. It's a way to promote what's coming and just to shoot the breeze. What is there to allow or don't allow? You thought top secret cannot show ah? You siao, bo?

This donkey thought he was some special VIP. LOL. Even more funny is the SELF ADMISSION that these days OKTs can't be fucked with this taxi driver. This clown loves to message WLs and OKTs for intel. Safe to say, he is being IGNORED. Fei Ge, wake up lah. No OKT want to entertain you. You know how to take a hint or not? He knows shit about GL these days.

Which OKT don't know who is the famous Fei Ge trying to tan chiak online with forum boss?

This is the sad fuck life of Fei Ge. Offer him a bit of drink and food, he will also report online. He thought he so special, OKT offer him food.

Forum boss, you have a dinosaur technology and way of doing things and you still want to charge subscription??? You banking on the joke of GL Fei Ge to up your forum? If you want to own the sex discussion, that's your bloody problem. Don't be like that Founder BKT no business cry mother cry father ask people to buy a shit product. Can't make money, fold loh. Anyone can easily start a GL chat group on Telegram, so much easier to share info, confidential also. Just need a nick. Fact is you want to collect money from your advertisers, don't come and act poor thing. Want to collect $ from GL OKT, send your man down lah. One man show forum hiding in NZ. LOL. You ask Max collect for you, ah? Forget it lah. LOL

Fei Ge got no intel lah. He was exposed a loooooooong time ago. Just a fucking clown that the OKTs made use of as a runner decades ago but he has long since outlived his usefulness. A complete moron. He has no idea what is going on at 1654A or any other house.

2021, this idiot will still be writing his fantasy FRs. A little bird told me this idiot didn't even know what is Telegram. None of his friends use. That is his status in life. Not very high level type. HAHAHAHA.

Let you see some photos you thought you are a rock star. OKT allowed you to preview wor. hahahaha...what a MAXloser.

Another example of the idiot who know nothing talking:

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
1) Recruitment by middle men and introduce to OKT; These days none of the OKT would fly to China to handpick themselves.
Fei Ge, are you sure ALL the OKT recruit via middlemen and don't do it themselves/ have their own people in China? You confirm? You know shit. Go drive your expat condo friend rental car don't talk so much lah. Typical TD know nuts. You know got something call wechat can video call or not? Still must fly over for fuck? You are really dumb. Don't know wechat. Don't know Telegram. Only know sammyboyforum. Really a low level Ah Pek work outdoors type.

HAHAHAHA. As I say before, shut up no one know your standard. Open your cheebye mouth only slap yourself. Fei Ge...LOL

Last edited by lovemyfans; 04-01-2021 at 10:52 AM.