View Single Post
Old 19-06-2016, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of
Re: [Dating Advise Needed]Online-Offline Process & Procedure

This is society bud.

Men want hot sexy beautiful smart women.

Do you know how tough its for them to maintain their figures? Take care of their skin. It's hours of pain and an art.

So putting it in reverse.

Women want capable men better if good look and fit.

Why capable, cause she needs someone to take care of her. Or at least doesn't need her to bother about financials.

That's fair. We want beautiful sexy girl. They want capable men.

What's need to improve

1) weight issue. I knew a girl who eats one meal a day and ran 5 km everyday to slim down 15kg. She used to be a fat girl that's been laugh at. But now she is one damn hot girl.

2) education - face it. We heard stories about poorly educated but went on to be millionaires. But how many are there? Education will ensure you have a decent income. No education you have to work triple hard.

And that brings me to a question. KNN you want to work hard and earn money but don't want study and want a girlfriend. What the fucking you don't understand the word working hard. Work hard can have time find girlfriend. You are simply talking cock. Just trying to defend your bad situation that you cause yourself in and wanted the best of everything.

I've a friend only PSLE. When he started working. He works at least 12 hours a day 7 days a week and often he works two days without sleep. His company is so impressed with him, he got promoted to foreman, supervisor, manager and now. He owns a company himself.

This is working hard.