View Single Post
Old 24-11-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
fortunelion is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortunelion View Post
Wagon - Lust365

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=90...ighlight=wagon

Looks: 9/10 natural beauty, very gorgeous and sexy lady here. Rl and photo not much difference.

Body: 9/10 curvy and fleshy at the right places. Damn sexy body.

Boobs: 10/10 natural D cup boobs, round and sag a little big but still super nice to fondle and play with.

Frenching: 8.5/10 sensual and slow.

Bbbj: 9/10 tongue skills up there, love to tease and slowly lick. Strong suction and fast stroking combine is really solid and buey tahan kind.

FJ: 9/10 very intense sex, both body in close contact. Hands roaming around and loud moaning from her as i thrust in and out. Very good session with her. She is one of the few good ones i ever tried.
Got the time to visit Wagon, once I knew she is still here I straight book from OKT. Don’t wanna miss the chance to fuck her again. Super solid session once again. It’s been some time and yet she can recognise me, didn’t expect that. Got a super satisfying session from her. She is truly a champ in this line, those who tried her before sure knows what I’m trying to say. Got to say she is those rare gem that provide such quality service. Thanks bro for the quick arrangement.