Old 28-11-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck
The Well Hung Cab Driver

On the Saturday night before I flew off, I met up for dinner with 3 of my girlfriends (Melba, Janice and Iris) whom I used to go disco-ing with in our younger years. During dinner, we reminisced the good old days and one incident came to mind which I like to share with my Sammy brothers.

It was in the late 90s and we girls spent many Friday and Saturday nights at Zouk off Kim Seng Road. I was then a young undergrad. One night we all challenged ourselves not to get picked up and to go as a group and at the end of night, go home together (and not go off with our catch of the night as we often do).

We danced to nearly closing time then decided to call it a night. On stepping out of the building we realised it was raining cats and dogs. There was a long queue for cabs so we decided to brave the downpour and run to the main road to catch a passing cab. We finally managed to hail one down and quickly hopped in. By then, we were completely drenched.

I was wearing a white lace camisole with a micro-mini wrap around skirt. Beneath I was wearing matching white lace panties. I was braless. The wet camisole clung tightly to my wet body and my slightly erect nipples (due to the coldness) could be seen quite clearly through the flimsy lace material.

The cab driver immediately turned off the air-conditioner and said, “better not have air-conditioning or you might catch a cold.” Being seated in the front, I turned to thank him and was taken in by his stature. He was very tall for a Chinese. His head almost touched the roof of the car and those thighs of his, they were like tree trunks.

Anyway, my attention was redirected when the girls started talking.

Iris: Did you girls have any luck?
Mel: I kinda like the guy I was dancing with.
Jan: I am sure you do, judging from the way you let him grind his groin into your crotch.
Mel: And he has a dick like a huge European salami.
Iris: How you know?
Mel: He let me touch mah. Very the big… bigger than Dan’s. (Dan is her fuckbuddy in campus)
Me: Aiyoh how to compare with Dan. He is not so big, average only.
Jan: Mei you ever see Dan’s?
Me: Ya lah, he was my boyfriend then I pass to Mel mah. Not only see, ever suck for him and he cums so fast. May be now improve liao, is it Mel? (The cab driver turned to look at me and smiled.)
Mel: No lah, he still cums quite fast. I always shake out first then suck so can last longer 2nd time. Anyway, we exchanged numbers so wait see if he will contact me.
Jan: What does he work as?
Mel: He say some French bank.
Iris: Wah… big cock some more got money. Does he drive?
Mel: Ya… BMW. We went to his car and he let me touch his cock.
Jan: Only touch meh…. I dun believe you.
Me: Ya lor… where got touch never do more, knowing what a slut you are.
Mel: Ya lor got take out and blow short while then his hp rang. His friends called so we go back into Zouk.
Iris: What about you Mei?
Me: Nothing much lah but got this young army officer quite nice body. Dance and he keep grabbing my bums. Few times I feel his cock touch my body. Not erect but I think got aroused little bit. Nothing else happen.
Me: What about you two? Anything?
Iris: I flirted with few boys but none interest me.
Jan: I went with one guy to his car also. Sucked for him… damn long time before he shoot. He also touched me and make me cum in my panties.

Then we reached Kallang and that was where Iris and Janice got off. When we were alone, the cab driver started a conversation with me.

CD: How old are you girls?
Me: 19
CD: Wah… so young already go Zouk. You like dancing?
Me: Ya. You like too?
CD: Used to when younger. Now cannot. Got wife and children so must work hard. No more play play.
Me: But bro, you look young still what.
CD: I uncle liao. Just turned 30.
Me: 30 still young lah.
CD: Where got young… bird not strong anymore.
Me: (giggling) why bird no strength is it.
CD: last time can fuck 3 times in a row, now fuck wife one time tired liao… cock also cannot stand anymore.
Me: now can stand or not.
CD: now got mood but cock still sleeping … all your talk about sucking cock make me horny liao.
Me: really hah…(stretch my hand to touch him between his legs). Bro, still soft leh, why not hard.
CD: not so fast hard lah. You must touch touch and I also touch touch then can hard mah.
Me: oh liddat huh.

Suddenly he filtered out from the PIE at the Eunos exit. “Bro where are you heading? This is not the way to Bedok.”

CD: Let’s go somewhere quiet so we can touch touch. Want or not?
Me: (no need for words). I began to fondle his cock through his pants.

He drove to a large car park near the East Coast Parkway. It was already past 2am but there were several cars, all parked at a distance from each other.

CD: tonight raining so many horny couples come here
Me: (giggling) like you lor.
CD: you not horny meh
Me: not yet lah

He parked at one corner of the car park away from the other cars. Releasing his safety belt, he bent over me to help release mine. Then his head went straight for my tits, sucking on my nipples while his large hands reached beneath my skit. He said, “some more say not horny, your chee bye already so wet.”

He pushed my panties to one side and inserted one finger inside my pussy. I was beginning to feel good and clenched my thighs, not wanting him to release his finger. I whispered, “I cum very fast.” He immediately pushed his finger all the way in then withdrew it, leaving only the nail covered portion inside me before driving it all the way in again. He did it at a steady pace, all the while sucking my nipples, one after the other.

I was really feeling good and my body started writhing around in my seat as he slowly picked up speed. Then I felt another finger entering me. He continued to drive his fingers in and out of my very wet pussy but at a much faster speed sending chills up my spine. My entire body trembled and I knew I was not far from climaxing. My hand reached to his crotch to fondle his cock and I was pleased his cock has grown slightly larger.

Instead of just finger fucking me, he was now scratching my cuntal walls with the tips of his fingers. He searched for my g-spot and found it. The tip of his index finger concentrated on pleasurising my g-spot and within seconds, I felt the first wave of orgasm coming on. My whole body trembled and I cried out, “arrghhhhhhhhhhhhhh… argggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh…. Stop stop stop… no don’t stop don’t stop…. Sooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooood, arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.”

I felt those tingling sensation that never seemed to stop. It went on for a full minute before I finally relaxed and he stopped fingering me. He took his mouth off from my nipple, at the same time, he took his finger out from my pussy. He brought it to his nose to sniffed it exclaiming, “you are really wet and it smells so nice.” Then putting his finger into his mouth, he said, “taste nice too.”

Then he moved back, reclined his seat and said, “now your turn baby.”

I leaned over to his side, planted my lips on his and we began Frenching. My hand reached down to fondle his growing dick in his pants. To my disappointment, it was still not fully hard. He told me to remove his pants. I unhooked his pants and slowly pulled down the zipper. He lifted his bums and I pulled his pants down and let it fall around his ankles. He wore blue striped boxer shorts. There was a lump in his boxers. I touched it and it felt enormous. I continue to fondle it and then he whispered in my ear, “babe I will not get hard this way. You need to use your mouth.”

I pulled his boxer shorts down and it joined his pants around his ankles. I was taken aback by the dimension of his organ. It was only half hard but it was already the same length of most fully erect dicks that I had seen or sucked. And the thickness of its girth was astounding. I wondered how much bigger it could get.

He gave out a little laughter saying, “shocked at the size of my cock? My wife almost fainted when she saw it for the first time on our wedding night.” “Suck it baby if you want to find out what its real size is.”

I began to stroke it, pulling the long foreskin all the way back to expose the reddish glans. Then my mouth went below to lick his balls. He shrieked and said, “no cannot lick my balls, very ticklish, cannot tahan.” He pulled my head upwards and away from his balls and placed his cock head at my mouth.

I opened my mouth and let his cock head slip in. Wrapping my lips around his cock head, I used the tip of my tongue to make circular swirls around it. It felt soft and rubbery. He sank into his seat and opened up his thighs although there wasn’t much room for his tree-trunk thighs.

His half hard cock was already too big for my mouth so I had to use my hands to stroke the base of his shaft as I licked his crown. It took quite a long time for his cock to finally gain more weight but still it wasn’t fully erect – after licking his cock head for nearly 10 minutes his cock was at most 75% erect.

Me: Cannot hard one is it? Suck so long liao still only three quarters hard.
CD: Big cocks take longer time to hard mah, need more blood to go down there.

Not giving up, I tried to take in his cock into my mouth to give it proper suction. I managed to suck in 5 inches of his cock and continued to suck it like a nice gigantic lollipop. Then finally I felt his cock twitching in my mouth. I knew then that it had become erect although not 100%. I used my hand to squeeze the bottom half of his shaft and it felt warm and nicely hard.

CD: See, now hard liao.
Me: Wah…. So long and thick. How long is it?
CD: Dunno, never measure but many girls say the largest they have tasted. Some refused to let me fuck them because they scared pain.

I took the Ikea measuring tape from my purse and measured it and I announced, “we have a winner. Eight and a quarter inches long.” He laughed and said, “you measure all the cocks you suck is it.”

Without replying him, I took his thick long cock into my mouth and began working on it and, yes, I had to work really hard. I had to lick his glans, suck his cock, masturbated him for like half an hour before his giant cock finally became 100% hard and stiff. He was starting to enjoy it more. He timed the forward movement of his hips with the downward movement of my mouth. We continued this synchronised action for a further 15 minutes before his breathing became heavier and his gasping became louder.

By now his hands had moved from my breasts to the top of my head. He was pressing my head downwards as he began to fuck my mouth, his elongated stiffen member sliding in and out. Each time he plunged his massive weapon into my oral orifice, I could feel the head of his organ strike the back of my throat before it slid down my gullet. It caused me to gag and I had to control my pharyngeal muscles to avoid choking on his humongous organ.

Soon he got so excited he increased the speed of the fucking motion. I was beginning to feel uncomfortable but in order not to make it less enjoyable for him, I put up with it. He became rough, pulling at my hair (but fortunately not in too rough a manner as to cause me pain) and pressing my face down on his crotch, all at the same time. With his other hand, he was squeezing my breasts, alternating from one to the other.

The action got really hot and I could feel the car bouncing under his weight. And then it happened. With one final thrust of his gigantic cock deep down my gullet, he gave out a very loud groan and uttered, “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, here I cum babe. Take it all babe, drink it all up.”

I felt his cock head expanding at my throat and with each throb of his cock, I could feel the warm trickle of thick goo flowing down my gullet. He cummed a copious amount of semen with each spurt. So thick I almost choked on sperm. Altogether I counted 11 spurts of fresh cum in my mouth.

After his last spurt, he let go of my head and I immediately got up for fresh air. My hand grasped his cock as if I wanted more but he pried my hand from his cock and said, “don’t touch it, it gets ultra sensitive and can be painful sometimes.”

With that, he helped me settle into my own seat, pulled his boxer shorts and pants up. He handed me a packet of tissue and told me to clean up some remains of his semen that has flowed out from my mouth. Then he kissed my breasts and sucked on my nipple before saying, “thanks babe. Shall we go?”