View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Let me elaborate more on the 3 habits that this lady had.

1) She don't chat with customers
She only reply message on bookings other than that she don't chat with any guys. This proves she is single and don't attached to any guy. This will also reduces a lot of misunderstang issues between the regulars.
Any guy that wanna talk to her will have to place a booking for massage. Every slots taken will be her income of earning. She gets rich sooner with such tactics.

2) her meal breaks
Everyday she will pick someone for lunch and dinner, firstly, continue to build rapport with her regulars, before hand she already plan for him to continue massage after the meal. Every regular will feel she is a romantic lady.
Tomorrow she will date another person. This thing will keep going on and on.

3) she gets too close to you
She is in a better position to ask for extra tips or she can even pull out more blue notes when you opens your wallet. She may also ask you to buy luxury goods because you already feels she is your lover. You won't reject her. The most you do a deep consideration the next day and go back to her.

She is a very experienced lady that can handle multiple partners, I remember I ask her about her regulars and she says 看不上眼。通通是旗子。

Her 3 habits is actually her KC game scheming on her regulars, her methods are simple and effective and didn't offend her regulars.

So far I only losed 2 extra blue notes on my last 2 visits.
I will carry lesser blue note when I rtm.

I had no plans to quit yet, I try more ways to unlock her.
I also had a habit of cracking hard nuts.
For those who finds similarities on the habits of your ml and my lady could be the same person can just pm me your lady's name of her first alphabet and I will reply you either
A) yes she is.
B) no, it's a different lady.

This will not share openly and only reply thru pm.