Old 01-12-2022, 08:20 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck
Undergrad Staycation

I am back here in Hong Kong and of course back to work. On the Saturday before I flew back, I met up with three of my closest uni friends and we talked and laughed over the stuff we did together. Besides that night at Zouk we also had a fantastic staycation or rather sexcapade at a government chalet at Fairy Point. Here is the story.

The students from the School of Accountancy organised a 3D 2N staycation at a huge bungalow at Fairy Point. On the first night (Friday), a small group of us who made up the organising team met up for lunch at Changi Village. There were 3 guys and 4 of us girls (Melba, Janice, Iris and I). After lunch, we went to a nearby grocery store to stock up on food to last the weekend.

After checking in to the bungalow, we all changed into our swimwear and headed down to the beach. The guys were wearing board shorts while we girls wore short kimonos. Being a Friday, we had that stretch of beach to ourselves. We found a corner to spread out our picnic sheets. The boys shucked their board shorts and were hovering around in their speedos while we girls slowly removed our kimonos revealing the colourful bikinis we had on.

Simon was the first to give out a loud wolf whistle followed by the other two guys – Jackie and Rolf. The boys ran towards the water and plunged in, waving at us to join them. Soon we were all in the water, frolicking and making merry. We played ‘try to catch us’ – we girls were supposed to try catching the boys but they were too fast for us.

My eyes were set on Rolf, who was a member of our faculty’s swim team. At 10 ft 10ins, he was the tallest of the 3 boys. Face wise, he wasn’t the best looking (that trophy goes to Simon who is a Simon Yam look-alike). But his body – all the girls drooled over his V-shaped bod, his pecs, his biceps and his abs. I couldn’t take my eyes away from his naked body.

Anyway, I made a mental note to catch him from underwater. While the other three girls were trying to catch them by swimming after them. I dove under water and stayed still. When I saw him approaching, I stretched out my hands and tried to catch hold of his body. Unintentionally, I got hold of his abdomen but he lunged forward and in one swift moment my hand caught hold of his trunks which slid down his thighs. For a very brief moment, I had a glimpse of his family jewels. He quickly pulled his speedos up and swam away from me. Pity I didn't get to see his goods more clearly.

When we had enough of play, got back to dry land. All our bodies were wet and glistening in the sun. The boys were walking in front of us while we girls were admiring their naked bodies and giggling as we cooed at their half-nakedness.

Then our naughty conversation started:

Iris: who do you think has the nicest body?
Jan: Rolf, needless to say. Just look at those pecs and abs.
Mel: But I think Simon has the handsomest face, just like that Hong Kong actor.
Jan: Jack’s body also not bad leh. His nipples so huge and black. (and we all burst out laughing).
Me: I think Rolf has a good body, good enough for me to lick him all over.
Mel: So you lusting over his body is it?
Me: No lah… just stating facts mah.
Iris: Simon’s bulge looks the biggest of the three. I think his cock is the biggest. (all burst out laughing again).

The boys turned back and asked to share our jokes. We replied saying we better get back fast before the sun sets. On reaching the chalet, we had a quick shower, went through the programme for the next night – the big night where the whole class of 38 would be present. There was going to be a BBQ followed by dancing and adult games like Truth or Dare.

After we finalised the programme, we headed down to Changi Village for dinner. I sat myself next to Rolf. Because all 7 of us were seated around the standard hawker centre table meant for 5, it was a tight squeeze. My body was practically touching Rolf’s. After dinner we had a few rounds of beer. I could feel Rolf’s body against me and feeling inebriated, I began to rest my hand on his thigh. He didn’t push it away but seemed to enjoy it.

Melba suggested going back to the chalet and continue drinking there. The boys agreed and so off we went. Once we got into the chalet, we crashed on the sofas in the main living room. Rolf was sitting at a corner of the sofa while I slumped myself across it with my feet resting on his thighs.

“Your feet must be tired after all that walking,” Rolf said as he began massaging my feet. “Feel good,” he asked. I simply nodded my head and continued talking to the girls. Simon was sitting on the floor between Melba and Janice. Jackie shared the other sofa with Iris, his hands over her shoulders.

Out of the blue, Melba asked, “hey Simon, who do you think looks best in bikini?” Simon replied that all four of us looked fantastic. Then he added, “but I think you have the nicest pair of melons,” and all the boys burst out laughing. Then Rolf chipped in, “cheers to Melba, you just won the big boobs of the weekend contest. But wait till you see Rahimah’s tomorrow. She has boobs the size of giant papayas.” Everyone laughed and then Melba stood up, pulled down her tube and challenged the boys, “are you sure hers are bigger than these?” The boys looked up at her and made wolf calls at her. Then she did the most surprising thing by challenging the boys, “now that you have seen my melons, when are you guys showing me your fruits?”

Jackie was the first to drop his berms exposing his tight-fitting red Renoma briefs and a prominent bulge. Iris then chipped in, “what about you two?” (looking in the way of Simon and Rolf).

Simon stood up, pulled down his jogging shorts. We were all stunned at what we saw. He was wearing low waisted bikini style briefs. His huge bulge was threatening to burst out of his skimpy underwear. He gyrated his hips to the loud music playing in the background and I was mesmerised by the way his bulge was bouncing to the music.

Rolf who was crouching at the corner of the sofa wasn't sure what his next step should be. Melba shouted across the room to Rolf, “hey cutie, it’s your turn.”

I egged him on to drop his berms. He stood up and slowly unbuttoned the top of his berms, lowered the zip and let them fall to his ankles. He wasn’t wearing any underwear and his family jewels were exposed to everyone. Melba stood up and hugged him and began to dance with him, pressing her groin against his slowly hardening dick. I felt a tinge of jealousy but pretended to focus my attention on Simon instead.

Grabbing Simon’s hands, I began to dance with him. Jackie danced with the other 2 girls who were touching him all over. Then from the corner of my eyes I saw Iris fondling his bulge as his head was bent downwards kissing Janice’s breasts.

I moved in on Simon to French him and his hands immediately grabbed my buttocks caressing them as he pressed himself tight against my body. I could feel his hardness piercing into the softness of my crotch. We continued dancing in that position until I felt his hands moving up from my bums upwards to unzip my blouse to remove it. He was surprised that I was not wearing any bra but was pleased. He let me blouse fall off midway revealing my tits to his view. He pressed my body tightly to his body, feeling the softness of my breast against his own muscled body. We continued dancing like this for the next 15 minutes or so until we head a soft moan. We scanned around the room and saw that Iris, Janice and Jackie had moved on to the far corner of the room. He was sprawled on the floor in the nude. Janice was busy giving him a blowjob while Iris was sitting on his face. I could see he was enjoying his hairy meal and Janice too was enjoying her evening snack.

At another corner of the room, Melba was kneeling in front of Rolf who was leaning against the wall. She was busy sucking his fully erect cock. From the distance, his family jewel didn’t look all that big and I felt a little disappointed.

Simon whispered to me, “shall we get undressed?” Without waiting for an answer from me, he removed his bikini briefs. His humongous cock sprang out at full mast, pointing at the ceiling. Then he helped to remove my blouse and denim shorts and was pleasantly surprised that I wasn’t wearing any panties. "Wow Mei, you ready for some hot action huh?" He held me in a tight embrace and we kissed. Then his head dove down to my chest and he took one nipple in his mouth while his fingers played and tweaked my other nipple. I was immediately aroused by his touch. My hand reached between our bodies and clenched onto his hard male organ. It was nice to the touch, warm and hard yet rubbery. I stroke it, pulling his foreskin up and down. He moaned and said, “slowly Mei or I will cum in your delicate hands.” I stopped as I wanted the action to last.

He guided me to the large armchair and made me sit on it. Then kneeling between my legs, he spread them wide apart and began to slip his fingers into my snatch. One finger first and then another until 3 were inside me. Then he began to move them in and out of me feeling my wetness. “Wow, Mei you sure are wet.” He brought his index finger to his nose and sniffed it and exclaimed that the aroma of my juice is heavenly. “Mei, I can feel my cock twitching just by the scent of your cunt.” Then his face was on my snatch as his tongue invaded the most private part of my body. He must have had much practice from the way his tongue was teasing me there. I could feel the tension coming over me. He inserted the tip of his tongue into my cunt and left it there to lick around my clitoris. This sent a wave of sensation up my spine. I couldn’t hold it back and let out a loud moan. He took my clitoris between his lips and began to suck on it, the tip of his tongue licking it at the same time. This was all it took for me to climax as I let go a long shriek, “arrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, cummmmmmmmmmmmming, cummmmmmmmmming,…” He continued to tease my clitoris with his mouth until I begged him to stop. Waves after waves of orgasm flowed through my body causing my body to writhe in pleasure in the armchair. I was trying to move my pussy away from his mouth but he held me tight, not letting go of his mouth. Finally, when it was just too much for me, he let go of me and my body slumped down onto the chair. I was in a daze. Was it due to the orgasm he just gave me or was it the beer? I couldn't think straight at that moment. I have had sex with several boys over the months but no one had given me such a tremendous orgasm. I just sat on the chair trying to recover from that orgasmic experience. Then through my daze I saw him placing his enormous erection onto my lips. I was too intoxicated to do anything but just stared at his dong waving in front of me. Unable to get any action from me, he began stroking his cock and within minutes, he shot his hot spunk all over my face.

I looked across the room to see what they others were doing but everything was just a blur. But I could hear the girls moaning and the guys groaning out loud as they too reached their own climaxes. Simon carried me to the bedroom and we slept there together.

We heard the cock crow and when I opened my eyes and saw Simon was lying next to me. He was staring at me with smiling eyes. I looked down and saw in his hand a fully erect cock. “Just looking at your naked body is making me hard,” he said and then he inched up to me and gave me a kiss on the mouth.

I took his erect cock in my hands and said, “need help with this?” and began to masturbate him. I told him I wanted to watch is sperm shooting out as that always made me excited. He nodded his head and leaned back on his pillow. I leaned my chest to his face and he began to suck my nipples as I stroke his cock, moving his prepuce back and forth until his precum started flowing out of his slit. He whispered to me, “you need to exert more pressure and do it fast to make me cum.” I squeezed his cock harder with my fingers and stroke his cock faster. From the way he was sucking and biting my tits, I knew he was enjoying my hand on his cock. I increased the speed and then I heard him murmur, “yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, keep it up Mei. Think I am gonna cum soon. Just keep the pace. Touch my balls.”

With one hand stroking his throbbing cock, my other hand fondled his ball sac. His body tensed and he gave out a loud groan and then his cock twitched in my hand. The first volley of goo shot out from his tiny slit followed by another and yet another. He shot out a total of 8 volleys of hot sticky spunk, all of which landed all over his chest and abdomen.

After I have squeezed the last drop of semen from his balls, he said to me, “clean up my body.” I bent across his body to get the tissue but he said, “use your mouth.” Like a good girl, I used my tongue to slurp up the puddle of semen on his body making sure not to leave any behind. Then we proceeded to the bathroom and showered. He spent an inordinately long time washing my pussy making sure it was squeaky clean. I, on the other hand, spent a long time washing clean his family jewels. When we left the bathroom, Simon was walking with a huge erection and so we returned to the bed and this time he fucked me and unleashed a fresh supply of warm creamy spunk up my chute.