Old 02-12-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck
Secondary School Adventures

Am on MC today due to sore throat and cough. Did ART and it was negative. Hope it's nothing too serious. Anyway it is nice to stay home and rest and enjoy the long weekend. I thought I should take this free time to share about a year end class party when I was in secondary school. The party was held in a sprawling house up in Bukit Timah belonging to a relative of one of my classmates. His name was Tommy. I was at the party venue earlier than the others so we spent the time taking a stroll around the open space around his relative's house. There were other houses but they were quite far apart from each other.

As we were walking through the woods, he was pointing out lots of hidden places off the trail, and at one spot I commented, 'looks like a good place to get have some fun,' to see what his reaction would be. He said, 'it would be if there was somebody to have fun with,' and smiled at me.

'Have you ever gotten one?' I asked, and he replied, 'sure. Sally from the next class likes to suck cock, and she has give blowjobs to several of the boys in our class.'

'Really?' I replied 'She must have a reputation for herself.'

'Not really, we keep it a secret. If word got around it would all end, and I like the blowjobs... not many of the girls in school are willing to give free blowjobs.'

I looked down and saw that he was already hard just talking about it, and when I looked back up saw that he'd noticed me staring at his hardon.

'It be nice to have Sally here now,' he said. 'I'm horny just thinking about her lips wrapped around my cock.' Then turning to me, he asked, 'Have you ever sucked a cock?'

I thought about that for a few seconds - should I tell the truth or should I pretend to be new to this? Anyway, I had nothing to lose and I really wanted to blow Tommy. So I replied, 'well, I did once with one of my neighbours.'

I then took a deep breath and blurted out 'Do you want me to blow you? Would you keep it a secret?'

'Sure' he said, and he reached down and opened his jeans and let his cock spring out. It was very large for a kid his age, probably close to 6 inches with a tapered cock head, and my eyes were glued to it as I dropped to my
knees in front of him and slipped my lips around his cock.

Remembering what Uncle Rodney had taught me, I covered my teeth and began to gently suck on the head, and Tommy moaned. The warm cock felt wonderful in my mouth, and I began to use my tongue as I slowly moved my lips up and down his shaft.

'That feels great,' he said, and I kept licking and sucking and soon I could taste a few drops of salty liquid flow onto my tongue.

I looked up at him with his cock in my mouth and saw that his eyes were shut and he was making soft noises of pleasure.

'That feels so great,' he said. This encouraged me to suck a little harder and move my mouth a little faster over his cock. Out of the blue, he grunted and a blast of his cum spewed directly down my throat.

I almost choked, but instead of backing out, I moved my mouth back so only his cock head was between my lips. My tongue continued to lick his slit as he continued to empty his balls onto my tongue. I swallowed his hot semen as he unloaded them onto my tongue. Even after he was done cumming I still gently sucked on his cock and finally he got soft in my mouth and pulled it out.

'Wow,' he said, 'you swallowed too.' Sally never swallows it, she always spits it out.'

I stood up quickly, embarrassed and nervous, but he said, 'don't worry about it Mei. I won't tell anyone and you can blow me any time you want.'

We walked back to the house. The other guests were soon arriving for the party. Most of them were our classmates but there were some of his family friends too.

Halfway through the party, he whispered to me, 'Mei, I am horny. Shall we take a walk in the woods?'

So we quietly left the party and headed to the woods, to the same spot that we were at that afternoon. I was on my knees sucking his dick, and he started slowly fucking my mouth. I got really aroused so I let my hand go under my skirt and slowly played with my pussy. I was feeling good and moaning softly as his cock slid in and out of my hungry mouth.

Tommy said 'Mei, you seem to really love doing this,' and I moaned in reply, and then he said 'Want me to bring a few friends over one of these days?', and I just moaned again, and then he held my head and pushed his 6-inch cock all the way down to my throat and began spurting his warm creamy cum.

And when the taste hit the back of my throat I inserted my finger into my cunt and moaned loudly as I too cummed. After I recovered from my orgasm, we both dressed and got ready to get back to the party. I was totally drained as we walked back to the house but feeling good.

A few days later Tommy contacted me and invited me to his flat since his parents and younger brother have gone out for the day. I showed up at his flat a couple of hours later. On entering his flat, I saw there were three other lads sitting in the living room.

They were introduced to me as Bill, Ted, and Dennis. I joined them on the sofa and drinks were served all around. No one was talking much and I was getting a little nervous. Then Tommy turned to me and said, 'these are the
guys I told you I like you to meet.'

I'd forgotten all about him asking, and turned red and said, 'I didn't say yes,' but he said, 'too late now.' 'No worries, they'll keep this as our little secret.'

And then he turned to them and said, 'watch this guys,' as he dropped his pants and turned to me. I was just standing there stunned, but he pushed down on my shoulders with both hands and I slid to my knees and soon had his hard erect cock in my mouth.

With Bill, Ted, and Dennis watching I began to suck Tommy's cock. At first, Tommy slid his cock in and out of my mouth slowly. Then suddenly, he held my head tightly in place and began slowly fucking my mouth, sending all six inches of his cock deep into my mouth, his cockhead touching my throat each time he plunged his cock deep into my mouth. I involuntarily moaned, and reached down for my zipper and putting my hand into my jeans, began to play with my fanny. I could hear comments from the other guys - look at her, she is loving what Tommy is doing to her.

I was lost in the sensation of having Tommy's cock fucking my mouth and that old familiar feeling that was building up within my pussy when when Tommy announced, 'I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming.' I slipped my lips out to the end as he moaned and shot off the first powerful spurt into my mouth. The first spurt was followed by several more and I began swallowing not wanting to waste any of his precious goo.

Not until Tommy pulled out his softening cock out from my mouth did I realise what I'd done. Here I was on my knees, playing with my own pussy with fresh cum sliding down my throat and a few drops on my chin while three other horny guys were staring at me with lust on their faces.

But when the next guy, Bill, dropped his pants and stepped in front of me, I did what I do best. I had my lips around it and began sucking him. His dick was only about 5 inches long but was extremely thick and fat.

He got hard quickly and then got forceful and began thrusting hard and fast in and out of my mouth. Because his cock was shorter than Tommy's, he didn't go all the way into my throat but I still started gagging and choking, and pulled away mainly because of the very thick girth of his fat cock. 'I'll puke on you if you keep doing that,' I said. Catching my breath I said, 'let me do the work.'

So I began giving him a slow blowjob, using my tongue and curling my lips around his girth. I then began slowly suctioning his entire cock, and finally speeding up gradually until he grunted and a huge splash of warm cum hit the roof of my mouth.

He must not have cummed for several days because splash after splash shot into my mouth and my mouth was filling up. His cum tasted very robust and musky, and was fairly watery and when I started swallowing it just flowed down my gullet fairly quickly.

Ted was next, maybe 5", and he was totally hard the minute he dropped his pants, and it wasn't 30 seconds after I had my warm slippery mouth around him when he groaned and my mouth was filled again, and I gulped it all down.

Dennis was last, and when he dropped his pants I was stunned. He was still soft and his cock was different from the other boys. He had an extremely long foreskin which hung loosely at the end of his cock. His flaccid cock was small and looked rather thin.

I honestly didn't know what to do to it, but he reached down and pulled back his prepuce exposing his pinkish crown. With his foreskin rolled back, his cock looked more normal though there was no distinct head.

I reached up and pulled back on the foreskin like he'd done and took him in my mouth. He seemed really sensitive and moaned immediately so I began to very gently suck and lick at the end of his cock and to my surprise it quickly almost tripled in length.

It was still very slender but his tiny cock had grown to at least 8 inches in length. I explored it with my mouth, got it coated with my saliva and glisteningly wet. I love his foreskin which reminded me of Uncle Rodney's but still not as long and didn't have as much wrinkled folds. But I like it anyway. I held on tightly to his cock. Even with my fist at the base of his shaft, there was still at least 4 inches left exposed. And since it was slender, I managed to get it all into my mouth without much difficulty.

Dennis was the most responsive of the boys, moaning softly with every time he plunged his cock deep into my mouth. He was taking a while to cum. He began to slowly pump his long lance in and out of my mouth while my fingers were busy playing with my pussy. This went on for at least another 10 minutes or so then his cock flared open like a faucet and instead of spurting the cum began to flow down my throat.

The texture of his semen was very thick and ropy and had a spicy and musky taste, and as my mouth literally began to fill up, I started swallowing. The first large glob of spunk was caught in my throat because of its density but I quickly got use to it. The subsequent loads flowed down my gullet effortlessly. Before his final outflow of thick semen, his bent down and his hand reached under my skirt. His finger entered my wet and slippery cunt and masturbated me. Within seconds of his touching me, I felt my orgasm cumming on and screamed out loud, 'ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Dennissssssssssss, I'm cummmmmmmmmmmming.'

After my orgasm had subsided, he took his finger out of my cunt, brought it to his nose and sniffed the sweetness of my love juices. Then we heard a knock on the door.

Ramon quickly pulled up his pants, and the rest of the boys started to get seated and pretended to be watching whatever was showing on the TV screen.

I was still catching my breath but managed to swiftly stand up and pulled up my panties. Tommy opened the door and was relieved that it was only the postman delivering a registered mail meant for his father.

Last edited by luv2suck; 09-12-2022 at 01:40 PM.