View Single Post
Old 06-12-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by temaseks View Post
I think the one called Good One msg is better,
Bro, mind to share why is Good One MP better?

"Good" in which part?

The pricing? (cheap)

The girls? (young and tight pussies)

The ambience? (classy and clean)

Girl/s friendliness? (eg, whole shop treat you like a king or some VIP)

Hehehe... or was it because of the name is Good One?

(i took a photo of the place some time ago in year 2022)

I am just curious...and if they are any good, i might just drop by in my upcoming Dec 2022 trip to test out, hehehe...

Since i am requesting others to share their experience/s in the open public forum, and in order to be fair. I would also have to share mine too. Cannot always ask and take other people's information (& experience) and don't give back right?

This is one shop that is very close by to the above mentioned Good One MP too (only about 20 steps or so away).

They try to live up to the shop name, Seven Teen.

This above shop is a school girl theme-base massage shop. Girls quality won't lose out to Hallo Kitty or any of the major spa, like Delta, Venew, Octopuss etc. But their massage quality were pretty good and i would rate that a 7/10 aka above average (but friends who visited says Top-Notch).

As mentioned earlier, this is a school-girl base theme massage place, most if not all their girls dress in Japanese school uniform like the below photo. And most if not all were no older than 27 (yes, the girls are NOT 17, just Seven Teen).

(photo illustration, their actual uniform is actually checkered light brown in colour with similar design like below)

Pricing base on package is around 300k plus for HJ and 500k plus for FJ.

As usual, i do not believe in all good and no bad. And i will not just write ONLY the good part/s of any MPs, i will also write its "not-so-good" too.

The "not-so-good" part:

a) Ambience like shit! Hehehe...it is like the 1980s Singapore Chinatown cubicle setting. Imagine myself bonking a school girl in a 2nd floor, old Chinatown cubicle, hehehe...

b) Like every MPs with package deal, everything cost money there. BBBJ cost extras, Neh Neh massage aka breast massage cost extras, full strip for HJ , fingering pussy also cost extras etc etc.

Which is why when i visit there, i will take up their lowest priced package and then talk to the girls to book them to my hotel after their work hours. And their "open mouth 1st quotation" were often 1.5 to 1.8 juta. Manage to bargain them down to 1 juta tho. Some of my friend bargained down to 1.2 juta for their SSYT tho.

While in hotel, the girls service level went up by one-level for my case tho.

This is the one of the kind of massage places where it is worth taking down the girl's number if one plans to RTF, hehehe....

By the way, i DO NOT recommend the shop (Seven Teen MP) i shared here, and for those who wish to try out, please go at your own risk as "my meat can be another person's poison".

Just sharing.

Anyway, this is just one of the MP i visited over my last 3-4 trips to Batam around the Utama/Pagoda Hotel area. Never try never know right? Cannot always believe what others say whether they say is good or bad, right? Whatever suits me most is always the BEST.

This is a new place NOT recorded in my old Batam info links mentioned below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Old info created about 5 years ago by ME can still be quite useful today (i'm reading).

https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.php?p=15...postcount=6277

If one were to take a forum thread (especially this thread) like a wechat or whatsapp chatline, then it will be almost impossible to find any quality information in it.

If one were to read a forum thread like it is a informative thread (by reading backward), then i am sure there are a lot info to dig up, hehehe....

I am reading backward as i type this (yes, i am reading back because i am planning to update my older created info).

No time to read? Then better be well prepare to pay more (double or triple $) for lesser.
Basically, in that Utama/Pagoda Hotel area, every 10 to 20 steps of human walking distance, one would be able to see a MP or a booking joint. Simply walk Utama Hotel and/or Pagoda Hotel one round (if that's not simple enough, i think nothing else is,hehehe...).

This is an info recording post, hehehe....for my future usage

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info