View Single Post
Old 07-12-2022, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Link7888 View Post
Dont shoot me, but I didnt find OG Hebe pretty (no issue with service), just pleasant looking. Havent visited LL or the other angpais mentioned. So yea, no 2 person same view.
Nah, I am the agree to disagree type, plus looks is ALWAYS subjective. I am probably one of the few whom rate Hebe looks as high as the best that has graced this scene. Her looks is not the kind that immediately make you stare non stop, and she applies little to no makeup. Is just au natural and stand the test of prolonged viewing. 耐看+the more you see the prettier she seems. At least to me that's the case la. At times we discount the girl when she is not tall and slender, but for me I separate the looks from the figure. Anyway, she's history..